Speculations Imposter: Nico Robin.

Robin currently looks injured and hence is sleeping (as per choppa's advice) but could she be pretending to sleep in order to NOT ruse suspicions towards her being an imposter.
We know Blackbeard Pirates is on the Egghead currently, so could Devon be (one of the BBP on the Egghead) impersonating Robin till they can slip pass with our real Robin kidnapped by BBP.

No substantial "proof" just felt like as we really didnt got to see Robin during that double spread where SHPs and their allies beat Seraphim and York maybe she got kidnapped.

Even if she didnt no other Strawhats bar her is that injured so, what caused her to be this injured that she's almost bedridden...hopefully it aint to avoid her 3rd fucking buster call lmao

What if zoro is actually fighting the blackbeard pirates to rescue robin (or along with her)and with jinbei's arrival can send her with him while he takes care of those mf bbps fucks who tried to kidnap his crewsoulmate.... I mean this arc gave us starved zorobin fans something to bite on like
and

I agree , everything about her this arc was so weird. First she's willing to fight s-shark for nami . She seemed angry and then after its her realising saul is alive .and then the timskip comes and we suddenly find her injured badly compared to the others . While everyone fought seraphims too . For her it wasn't even shown who she met with . Now what's really crazy is that robin normally sustains being injured or wounded ( alabasta after crocodile pierced her , she still was okay talking abt history , or when black maria was knocking off her face she still stood and did demonio transformation ) , It's so weird to me that only right now she's so sleepy and doesn't care about her friends being at risk . Heck she doesn't even care about her past trauma ( buster call ) and all she did was glare with a bubble that says "...."

I agree , everything about her this arc was so weird. First she's willing to fight s-shark for nami . She seemed angry and then after its her realising saul is alive .and then the timskip comes and we suddenly find her injured badly compared to the others . While everyone fought seraphims too . For her it wasn't even shown who she met with . Now what's really crazy is that robin normally sustains being injured or wounded ( alabasta after crocodile pierced her , she still was okay talking abt history , or when black maria was knocking off her face she still stood and did demonio transformation ) , It's so weird to me that only right now she's so sleepy and doesn't care about her friends being at risk . Heck she doesn't even care about her past trauma ( buster call ) and all she did was glare with a bubble that says "...."
she was acting normal in the chapters when they were speaking to Saturn on the phone though and was reacting to Nami defending her from York saying shit about Ohara

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
I like all these thoughts. Think it can work depending on a few factors but it might as well be the real Robin for now:

1) Oda has to backtrack at some point and explain how she got kidnapped.
2) Nothing is to say that it can't happen after chapter 1105 either. Her circumstance right now makes it even easier to take the opportunity.
3) Catarina Devon (Robin) will need an escape plan depending how long she keeps that charade up. That may complicate things.

On a sidenote, is Stussy ok? Did they treat her or just left her behind cause I'm worried about that too haha
:choppawhat:

she was acting normal in the chapters when they were speaking to Saturn on the phone though and was reacting to Nami defending her from York saying shit about Ohara
But don't you find it weird that just afterwards she didn't express no concern over anyone . And when kizaru attacked the sh she was there but didn't do nothing all of this can't be just because she's injured . She's an assassin she's been through worse idk
Post automatically merged:

I like all these thoughts. Think it can work depending on a few factors but it might as well be the real Robin for now:

1) Oda has to backtrack at some point and explain how she got kidnapped.
2) Nothing is to say that it can't happen after chapter 1105 either. Her circumstance right now makes it even easier to take the opportunity.
3) Catarina Devon (Robin) will need an escape plan depending how long she keeps that charade up. That may complicate things.

On a sidenote, is Stussy ok? Did they treat her or just left her behind cause I'm worried about that too haha
:choppawhat:
Yeaaaah stussy too poses a big question mark , bcs she's at death bed rn her insides were pieced hard . Idk .

Robin currently looks injured and hence is sleeping (as per choppa's advice) but could she be pretending to sleep in order to NOT ruse suspicions towards her being an imposter.
We know Blackbeard Pirates is on the Egghead currently, so could Devon be (one of the BBP on the Egghead) impersonating Robin till they can slip pass with our real Robin kidnapped by BBP.

No substantial "proof" just felt like as we really didnt got to see Robin during that double spread where SHPs and their allies beat Seraphim and York maybe she got kidnapped.

Even if she didnt no other Strawhats bar her is that injured so, what caused her to be this injured that she's almost bedridden...hopefully it aint to avoid her 3rd fucking buster call lmao

What if zoro is actually fighting the blackbeard pirates to rescue robin (or along with her)and with jinbei's arrival can send her with him while he takes care of those mf bbps fucks who tried to kidnap his crewsoulmate.... I mean this arc gave us starved zorobin fans something to bite on like
and

I hope this turns out true.