Improvements in the next Pirates Warriors Game?

While I liked Pirate Warriors 4, and have put over 30 years into it, and will definitely play more with the new DLC comes out. There were definitely some Ideas I had to improve the game.
1) During the Game you can "Max out" characters, giving them more Health, Attack, Defense, Stamina, and Unlocking their attacks and "Forms". But even at a "maxed out" character you don't really feel that much of a noticeable increase or difference. There is a slight change but I definitely would have liked more of a noticeable increase as the characters level up.
Maybe adding Damage Numbers and or having visible STATS, for the Health, Attack, Defense, Stamina, for the characters instead of just the bar filling up.

2) For single player or things like "Free Mode" or "Treasure Mode" certain Characters don't need to Balanced, Like Kaido, Shanks, ect. After you unlock them let them be Over Powered, Playing as these strong characters should feel like a power fantasy, doing massive amounts of damage Tanking hits, being all around Monsters.
You could balance them for Online play and for the "Story" but let Powerful characters be awesome as a reward for unlocking them.

3) Get rid of the "Floating Mode", Some Characters like, Sanji, The Vinsmokes, and "Boundman" Luffy, go into "Modes" that give them "Floating or Flying" were they were constantly floating. For me I hated it. It actually made them harder to control and hit opponents.
It a cool idea just badly executed.

4) After completing a "Mission" you get graded, and the Grade is based on How quickly you did the mission and How many enemies to defeated. I would maybe like to see your score be made up of more things, like "Sub missions" completed, Gold/Treasure collected, number of consecutive hits.
If you get an S rank and an A rank your final grade for that mission will be an A. So you have to retry that mission to either be faster while still beating enough enimies, or defeat more enemies while doing it fast enough to get both S ranks. If there was more that factored into the final score at the end there would be more leeway to getting an S rank.

5) More times than not I felt the Camera was fighting me and I would lose track of the person I was fighting.
Just fitting the camera.

For those who have played the game what are some improvements you would like to See?