Theory Imu sama wants to marry Vivi

I believe that some of Imu sama motivates were shown through king Stelly.
we saw in chapter 907 how Stelly wanted to set on the empty throne to become the king of the world, & in chapter 908 we saw Imu sama setting on the empty throne.

in chapter 1086 we saw how Stelly loves Vivi, & in that same chapter Imu asks the Gorosei that he wants Vivi.

this also reveals that Imu is actually a male

Last edited:
Maybe the backstories of Imu and Stelly are also similar, which could make for a compelling theory. For instance, perhaps Imu wasn't the real king, but rather his brother, who could be Joyboy himself. Joyboy wanted to embark on an adventure, but Imu staged a coup and became the king. Imu desired to rule the world, so he destroyed the ancient kingdom. Joyboy sought to challenge his brother, but he was defeated. Perhaps that's why Imu still possesses Joyboy's straw hat it serves as a reminder of his brother. However, the hat appears oversized, suggesting they may not have been actual brothers, akin to Stelly and Sabo, who aren't biologically related.

Not necessarily could be Lesbian
I don't think so, the celestial dragons seems to be religious people, they are being called saints. on the other hand the revolutionary army have Ivankov and his followers
Post automatically merged:

didn’t Saturn say that Ginny was the 8th lady of the holy land?

big chance Imu is Bonney’s dad
it's possible, but I think we still need more clues to confirm that

I believe that some of Imu sama motivates were shown through king Stelly.
we saw in chapter 907 how Stelly wanted to set on the empty throne to become the king of the world, & in chapter 908 we saw Imu sama setting on the empty throne.

in chapter 1086 we saw how Stelly loves Vivi, & in that same chapter Imu asks the Gorosei that he wants Vivi.

this also reveals that Imu is actually a male
This theory already exist...

Alpha made it long long ago

He also made theory about immortal Gorosei, One Piece = artificial Moon, D. means ECLIPSE and more.

Stelly's butt is thinner than paper.
Thats Gyatts not Stelly

I don't think so, the celestial dragons seems to be religious people, they are being called saints. on the other hand the revolutionary army have Ivankov and his followers

it's possible, but I think we still need more clues to confirm that
Kuma reads the Bible