What’s gonna happen?

• Teach never fights Imu

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Teach kills Imu and takes the throne

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Teach loses to Imu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apparently Teach for final villain is back on the table. Meaning it’s very likely Teach either beats Imu or Someone else beats Imu and Teach swoops in to finish him off and take the throne… Or very very unlikely, Teach loses to Imu

what’s the chances this happens?

BB chances are really high now, with Augur words, Saturn appearance on Devon, and the ancient weapons, I can see him cooking against the WG much more than before.

I still back IMU for now, taking the throne means not only defeat WG and IMU, but also the Marines at the same time, which is quite the tall order, not counting adult Seraphim

EIther teach fights imu directly, or luffy and/or the revos fight imu and teach gets the final blow
Post automatically merged:

( i think imu's power will be his final df, one that makes him king of the world before luffy beats him)

Blackbeard is going to defeat Imu.

Imu is not an opponent intended for Luffy.
This is also what I'm thinking. Luffy can't fight everyone. He's fighting Saturn now, and will probably run across another Gorosei member later.

He will probably end up fighting Shanks if the story goes in that direction. Then there's the God's Knights.

Luffy will definitely fight Akainu. Then he has to fight Blackbeard.

So yeah I don't see Luffy vs Imu happening.

It's kinda funny becauwe ill find it anticlimatic either way if bb or imu are the final villians. Oda needs to do this in the style of like crash or snatch where all the charwcter stories intertwine. Bb should meet with imu or even clash but Luffy needs to beat them both right after the other. Because if Luffy fights BB and we dont know what the One Piece is then it's going to be anticlimatic.

Ideally Luffy starts a war with Imu and at the same time BB infiltates the goursei meeting finding out where the last poneglphys are. Luffy leads a great army to fight imu and his dad intercepts it to lead the fight giving Luffy a chance to sail to laughtale. Where he fights BB eins and goes to help in the war. Oda would never do something as intricate as that.

Teach is gonna defeat Shanks and Imu and also take over the holy land briefly, he'll basically be the King Of The World, Luffy will turn the world upside down and top Teach by beating him.

There's no point to Imu if he only exists to be overthrown by Blackbeard. Just have the five elders actually be the highest authorities in the world, then, and keep the Empty Throne actually empty so Blackbeard could sit on it later. Luffy is the one who will likely fight Imu.

Imu will be defeated in the celestial dragon war which has been started already by the revolutionaries. Blackbeard already did his part, hes not beating imu directly nor is luffy. Luffy and blackbeard confrontation is well after the imu arc finishes

There's no point to Imu if he only exists to be overthrown by Blackbeard. Just have the five elders actually be the highest authorities in the world, then, and keep the Empty Throne actually empty so Blackbeard could sit on it later. Luffy is the one who will likely fight Imu.
Learn from history, Teach always wait for the right moment to strike, thats how real pirates operates while fighting equal forces. Oda showed us how BB pirates get what they wanted from Saturn in the right time. First others fight then they join. Before, they also attacked Impel Down and Marineford in the right time after everyone fought.

Obviously Imu vs Luffy will happen just like with Saturn vs Luffy, Teach will either join the battle with Imu, or attack in the right time.