Powers & Abilities In honor of all of the toxic Zoro fans on this forum let’s torch the shit out of Zoro!!

Look I love Zoro but to some it seems he is beyond criticism. So if you’re interested in torching Zoro with me post your biggest Zoro what the fuck moment to cook his ass and rattle the cultist.

Zoro how the fuck do you train your entire life to be come the Worlds Greatest Swordsman and let King who isn’t a swordsman use a sword to take your swords? Mihawk would be dissapointed.
Remember that time the Rust guy turned one of his swords Rusty. For shame.

If you had reading skills , it would have already made sense.
:pepecorn:
Your projecting
Post automatically merged:

You made this hoping people would dunk on zoro and yet everyone is dunking on you instead for being this much of a loser.
How does it feel?
I think it’s hilarious. I completely aware that this forum is a Zoro cult.

If I was the least bit bothered do you think I’d still be making threads or bashing characters? This is for my own enjoyment. The moment I get bored with it I’ll log off.

Look I love Zoro but to some it seems he is beyond criticism. So if you’re interested in torching Zoro with me post your biggest Zoro what the fuck moment to cook his ass and rattle the cultist.

Zoro how the fuck do you train your entire life to be come the Worlds Greatest Swordsman and let King who isn’t a swordsman use a sword to take your swords? Mihawk would be dissapointed.
Stop crying.
You go everywhere and spread your hatred about zoro. What do you expect ?

There is not a single content about Zoro in the past 2 months yet you are talking here about him. Retard.

Stop crying.
You go everywhere and spread your hatred about zoro. What do you expect ?

There is not a single content about Zoro in the past 2 months yet you are talking here about him. Retard.
How many times do I have to say Zoro is one of my favorite characters before you retards get it? I don’t hate Zoro I just think his fans are stupid. It’s like Lebron James I don’t hate Lebron I think his fans are dumb. The same goes for Batman.