Rules In honor of Toriyama drop your favorite Dragonball or DBZ character and moment.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Kid Goku from the OG Dragon Ball is easily my favourite charcacter from the franchise. I also like adullt Goku from Z/GT/Super but not as much as Vegeta and Piccolo. OG Dragon Ball has no right to be that good. Just banger sagas after banger sagas.

Favorite character in the series Piccolo
Best entrance

Bonus:
Best moment in the series

Frieza arc is one of one
Best villian Frieza
Best side villians( what toriyama did with the ginyus is crazy especially compared to henchman villians today)

Peak Goku
Early Vegeta
Enraged Gohan
Piccolo(always peak)
Krillin being a friend/mentor to gohan besides him and early db Goku these were his best moments
etc etc
Post automatically merged:

As for the other versions
Early Dragon ball is either Goku arriving to save tien/killing king piccolo or Goku's meteor combination---> to piccolo stomping on his chest after it

Super would be Broly transforming
The emotion of sorrow from Broly and ost in the movie was brilliant

GT would be when piccolo left Goku after the super 17 arc

Last edited:
For character, it's hard to decide.

As a kid I would have immediately said Goku. He was my childhood hero to the point that in counseling for anxiety when we had an exercise that they asked if we had any cartoon or movie heroes to imagine helping us, I always named Goku. This being early 90s when Toonami was not that well known here. And I even had him listed under my secret questions on 'childhood hero,' (obviously not that anymore.) But he was always my favorite.

Then in my teens Gohan was my favorite, as the Cell Saga still causes me to cry everytime I watch it, and Gohan's character development there was so heartfelt.

Yet now as an adult, I find myself preferring Vegeta, as I love redemption stories, and Vegeta's was one of the best, and (like Sanji) very well written.

So I guess all all three, Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta, as they all were my favorites at different points of life?

But for moments, still this:

For character, it's hard to decide.

As a kid I would have immediately said Goku. He was my childhood hero to the point that in counseling for anxiety when we had an exercise that they asked if we had any cartoon or movie heroes to imagine helping us, I always named Goku. This being early 90s when Toonami was not that well known here. And I even had him listed under my secret questions on 'childhood hero,' (obviously not that anymore.) But he was always my favorite.

Then in my teens Gohan was my favorite, as the Cell Saga still causes me to cry everytime I watch it, and Gohan's character development there was so heartfelt.

Yet now as an adult, I find myself preferring Vegeta, as I love redemption stories, and Vegeta's was one of the best, and (like Sanji) very well written.

So I guess all all three, Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta, as they all were my favorites at different points of life?

But for moments, still this:
Vegeta was best written dbz character hands down followed by Picoolo and Gohan .

Favorite moment is definitely canon Broly slowing floating out of the crater as the LSSJ. The music and animation was a thing of beauty.
Honestly, the entire length of movie 8 and movie 10 is my favourite moment.

I was excluding movies in my previous post but if we count movie moments and characters, Broly takes everything. Then there's Cooler and Android 13. Turles wasn't bad either.