General & Others In Memoriam of Monet

:suresure:
we were clowns 🤡 to think deeply about about oda weekly shit.
:suresure::milaugh:

i am ashamed of my fanboysiom to this clown and his work.
but i was young and stupid.
:neesama:
Is your username Monet because you were onboard with the theory, or is that a coincidence?

If the former, I'm sorry if you feel like you were let down, but I don't think you need to feel ashamed or stupid! This is a hobby, we're all just having fun here!

So long as you weren't hurting anyone, there's no need to feel bad about any of this!

Is your username Monet because you were onboard with the theory, or is that a coincidence?

If the former, I'm sorry if you feel like you were let down, but I don't think you need to feel ashamed or stupid! This is a hobby, we're all just having fun here!

So long as you weren't hurting anyone, there's no need to feel bad about any of this!
i hurted my self by reading this shit, isn't this enough?!
yep i supported monet theories from back then 2013.

also my name on Orojackson was MONET as well.

but thanks to wano and totland arcs it freed me from being one piece fan and transformed me tk hater for many reasons.
monet not one of them ofc .

You said that monet year was 2023. And I said now monet year is 2024 :kata:

Holy shit you are so schizophrenic
Post automatically merged:

So fucking Based I am in love with you and your mental illness

i hurted my self by reading this shit, isn't this enough?!
yep i supported monet theories from back then 2013.

also my name on Orojackson was MONET as well.

but thanks to wano and totland arcs it freed me from being one piece fan and transformed me tk hater for many reasons.
monet not one of them ofc .
I'm really sorry to hear that. I know how much it hurts to have your opinion on a series completely flip. I hope you can find enough joy in something else that you don't feel the need to define yourself by what you hate.

Holy shit you are so schizophrenic
Post automatically merged:

So fucking Based I am in love with you and your mental illness
Boy I hope this is meant as a compliment, but either way I choose to take it as one!

Do you think we are going to see sugar, Vergo or Doflamingo again? Monet might be with one of these 3.

We also might get her back in the story with S-Flamingo or the moon arc
It would be extremely hypocritical of me to say that Monet survived and Vergo didn't, so I think there's a very good chance that when we see Monet again, we'll at least learn what happened to Vergo even if they're not physically together. Same thing with Sugar. Doflamingo I'm not expecting to see until the finale, I'm willing to bet that there'll be a second Impel Down breakout to bring him and Bentham back into play.

S-Flamingo is easily the thing that most makes me excited for the possibility of Monet coming back, cus a child version of Monet's savior would be such a good way to force her to confront her past, especially if my theory about her being a motherly figure is correct.

do you believe that Tsuru could possibly wash away all evil from Doflamingo? Then he could return as an ally with his crew?
Probably not; we know that Devil Fruit powers can be inhibited by strong enough Haki, and we don't know the limits of the Wash Wash Fruit, so there's a very good chance that Tsuru just doesn't have it in her to overcome Doflamingo's Haki, or for how long if she could

Still, Luffy beating Crocodile seems to have made him change his stance on relying on others, so who knows? Maybe Doflamingo will get broken out and see that he wasn't treating his family properly