Character Discussion In order to achieve your dreams you must sacrifice, then what did Luffy sacrifice ?

What did Luffy exactly sacrifice in his way to his dream ? Nothing, he sacrificed nothing.
Roger had to sacrifice his pride to get Oden and then his life.
Luffy is always handed victories and whoever he needs in his path including Robin and future high top tiers like Zoro and Yamato and multiple high high tiers EOS like Sanji Usopp and Jinbe, while he never suffers broken bones or mf lasting injuries because he instantly heals with meat and looping pirate Ling cringe.
Luffy puts his life on the line each and every arc on every island to save those countries… and put his life on the line for each member in his crew….
A captain who’s willing to risk having TWO yonko going after him in same arc just to save one nakama…

yet for you… these aren’t sacrifices…great

What did Luffy exactly sacrifice in his way to his dream ? Nothing, he sacrificed nothing.
Roger had to sacrifice his pride to get Oden and then his life.
Luffy is always handed victories and whoever he needs in his path including Robin and future high top tiers like Zoro and Yamato and multiple high high tiers EOS like Sanji Usopp and Jinbe, while he never suffers broken bones or mf lasting injuries because he instantly heals with meat and looping pirate Ling cringe.
So you're saying currently he is strong enough not to sacrifice any of his health in battle vs Kaidou.

...he had sacrificed his health long ago in G2 though. He also sacrificed himself in every arc to protect each and everyone of his friends. Him fighting against the strongest enemy every single time to protect his nakama is his sacrifice since there's no one else capable of doing it. If he let Lucci or Asgard Moria or Crocodile or Dofla or Kaidou run amok then all his nakama die on the end of that arc. He sacrifice his body, time, heck his entire life on surpassing the most powerful enemies so that his nakama can go on living. Oh he also witness Ace being killed, the more reason he must be the most powerful to protect everything. And now? It's just the pay off from the past sacrifice. Now currently, Luffy being this strong and not faltering even from Kaidou's strongest attacks to protect his nakama is the reward.

That is the beauty of Luffy fandom. Be it wanking Luffy or downplaying the anti-Luffy characters(mostly Zoro), they do it in such a convincing and tactical manner that it's impossible for normal fans to see through their strategies. Meanwhile, Zoro fandom is mostly filled with childish nerds who're only good at screaming "condom" at the top of their voice.

P.S. I belong to both groups in a way or another because I belong to Luffy fandom and I also defend Zoro a lot. So I can kinda see things from both sides.
don't confuse fanboys whit fans
saying stupid shit is specialty of fanboys and its not just zoro fanboys most of fanboys are like this im in part of few fandom and believe me one piece fan boys (including fanboys of all characters) are intelligence compare to some other fanboys just go and check comments of sony fanboys you will appreciate one piece fanboys after that

Luffy sacrificed enough in paradise.

In the new world he's not at that point yet, he was generously rewarded compared to how much he struggled.

The raid failing could provide a sense of loss and sacrifice.

Years of his life for his brother Ace who wasted his sacrifice of years of his life cause big bad Akainu mocked Whitebeard

Losing his whole crew and staying without a crew for 2 years without his crew just to get stronger

Helping save Countries and Kingdoms and putting his life on the line for people he just met to save Countries that has nothing to do with him getting a step closer to being the pirate king