Future Events In order to win the war, King will try to capture Luffy

What is the the most likely scenario ?

• Marco sacrifices himself to protect Luffy, Luffy beats King

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We saw that King was more concerned with killing Momo than fighting the main combatants from the Alliance's side in order to end the war as quickly as possible, right ?
Since Momo is out of his reach and all the samurais recognize Luffy as their general, isn't it possible that King decides to search for Luffy's body to show it to the Alliance and break their will to fight ?
If that is the case, I bet Marco will chase him and beat him with Luffy for their first reunion after 2 years. At the same time, Marco will be the one to heal Luffy completely before the latter goes to assist Zoro in his fight against Kaido.
:steef:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
We saw that King was more concerned with killing Momo than fighting the main combatants from the Alliance's side in order to end the war as quickly as possible, right ?
Since Momo is out of his reach and all the samurais recognize Luffy as their general, isn't it possible that King decides to search for Luffy's body to show it to the Alliance and break their will to fight ?
If that is the case, I bet Marco will chase him and beat him with Luffy for their first reunion after 2 years. At the same time, Marco will be the one to heal Luffy completely before the latter goes to assist Zoro in his fight against Kaido.
:steef:
Anything as long as we keep King away from Zoro.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Oda will presumably portray Marco to defeat King or go close to it, in the latter case Zoro would probably jump in and ultimate the job. I don't see much ground for other scenarios at the present moment. Luffy will likely be busy with Kaido in the first place.