Future Events In order to win the war, King will try to capture Luffy

What is the the most likely scenario ?

• Marco sacrifices himself to protect Luffy, Luffy beats King

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
not when he was serious and not in his current strength and haki.
either way King will be defeated by Zoro , he has nothing to do with Luffy anymore Luffy will not deal with commanders from now on in a main fight.
Luffy so far didn't win 1v1 with any Commander. He has to proof himself yet. Cracker was only beated with Nami's help and that asspulling called Tankman. Katakuri let Luffy run away for whatever plot reason. Luffy was talking big at Udon but did nothing while Queen were there and was feared by BM when she show up. Once Queen left Udon to handle BM Luffy words were "Now Udon is mine" which clearly says he couldn't handle Queen.

Luffy was pretty serious when fighting BM's fodders army and got arrested. Luffy currently strength and haki could be possibly the same as King if King has CoC and Adv CoC.

We saw that King was more concerned with killing Momo than fighting the main combatants from the Alliance's side in order to end the war as quickly as possible, right ?
Since Momo is out of his reach and all the samurais recognize Luffy as their general, isn't it possible that King decides to search for Luffy's body to show it to the Alliance and break their will to fight ?
If that is the case, I bet Marco will chase him and beat him with Luffy for their first reunion after 2 years. At the same time, Marco will be the one to heal Luffy completely before the latter goes to assist Zoro in his fight against Kaido.
:steef:
King trying to catch Luffy? Sorry, mate, but King can't even catch a break. :kobeha:

We saw that King was more concerned with killing Momo than fighting the main combatants from the Alliance's side in order to end the war as quickly as possible, right ?
Since Momo is out of his reach and all the samurais recognize Luffy as their general, isn't it possible that King decides to search for Luffy's body to show it to the Alliance and break their will to fight ?
If that is the case, I bet Marco will chase him and beat him with Luffy for their first reunion after 2 years. At the same time, Marco will be the one to heal Luffy completely before the latter goes to assist Zoro in his fight against Kaido.
:steef:
This would be a nice way to set up Zoro vs King!I don't see King capturing Luffy after all the damage he did to Kaido!Luffy is way stronger than any commander at this point!

This would be a nice way to set up Zoro vs King!I don't see King capturing Luffy after all the damage he did to Kaido!Luffy is way stronger than any commander at this point!
Yeah Luffy seems to be almost set in stone to face Kaido as soon as he is ready furthermore. I doubt King would capture him while they fought and on top of that it's even still vastly unsure whether or not Marco will even lose or resign the fight.