Questions & Mysteries In what year One Piece could possibly end?

Rej

This forum is retarded.
The problem is you are expecting multiple arcs.

The story telling will be more fractured and jumping between places, even more than during EggHead.
I was trolling, but I agree it will play out more fractured and maybe over 2 more arcs.

Tho sometimes a man can dream.

I think telling parts include things like...

If Lilith is coming with the Straw Hats, then it's extremely apparent that she's not going to be doing any side arcs for fun. As soon as Lilith and York started to move on their own this way, certain events have gone into motion, and the story is going into high-gear toward the end.

The arcs are definitely limited to 1-3 more 4 tops.

It's almost the same thing as Dragon saying when the Holy Knights start moving then you'll know the World Government is serious.

All the Emperors are moving, the Geniuses (Lilith and Vegapunk) are being aligned with sides, and the Holy Knights will start to move. All of that indicates the story will end shortly.

4-6 years left.
Suicide rate will spike in the young male generation then.
At the very least, I hope it's 5 years, when Luffy beat Lucci, it was in 2007, then MF arc and post war were in 2010-2011 and like that, the first half of the Series ended, it was after 3-4 years from Luffy's fight with Lucci, and now with Luffy vs Kaido which fans back then called it "Luffy vs Lucci on Steroids or like "Luffy vs Lucci 100.0" has finally ended, let's hope it'll take like at least 5 years to end OP which is in 2029, and also when it ends in 2029, it will be after 6-7 years from Luffy's fight with Kaido which were in 2022 in Mange and 2023 in Anime, which would make sense cause it'd be 30 years since OP when it was first released in 1999 and also to end the 2020's decade on a high note, you know? like MLP: FIM was from 2010-2019, it was throughout the whole entire 2010's decade.

Edit: also Oda can end OP quickly if he just stopped dickteasing the fans and every 3 chapters after 1 week, he waits for 2 weeks to release the next chapter and then the same cycle happens over and over again, 3 consecutive chapters each after 1 week then waits for 2 weeks and releases the new one and so on, instead, in these final 5 years, he should make the chapters every 1 week.

Last edited:
Cause as we know Oda won't live forever, what if he could die before ending One Piece? Kazuki Takahashi (Creator of YGO) or Akira Toriyama (Creator of DBZ) both died before ending their Series once and for all and it's franchises.

I believe Oda should end One Piece around either 2029, 2028 or 2027.

Thoughts?
Post automatically merged:

2028 year of the monkey would be awesome
Year of the Tiger is better