Future Events In which order will the yonko crews be defeated/ knocked out of the PK race?

In which order will the yonko crews be defeated/ knocked out of the PK race?

• Red hair pirates → Blackbeard Pirates → Cross guild

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Red hair pirates → Cross guild → Blackbeard Pirates

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Blackbeard pirates → Red hair pirates → Cross guild

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Blackbeard pirates → Cross guild → Red hair pirates

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Cross guild → Red hair pirates → Blackbeard pirates

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Cross guild → Blackbeard pirates → Red hair pirates

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
Maybe there will be something really similar to a big final showdown at this point.

Buggy is a joke character but on one hand his "I will be pirate king" joke has serious chances to actually happen now and he is also backed by Mihawk (and Croco) one way or another (maybe he will also get some more ex shikis or strong allies eventually) so even if he is the intruder in this group he actually will most likely stay until the end and maybe even become PK at the end.

Shanks and BB are 2 sides of the same coin. Shanks is the Roger of the mid gen, the inspiration of the main character, in a way a sort of guardian of the One piece world who keeps peace. A sort of bright selfless "god". While BB is his perfect opposite, a bastard selfish dark "god". Almost a sun and a moon if Luffy wasn't already the sun. So imo they are both staying until the end when BB probably kills Shanks. Or that happens shortly before Luffy and BB clash.

The weaker contenders, at the very least going from portrayals (I mean importance for the story, in relation to Luffy), have already been dispatched (and I'm not even talking about Law and Kidd).

My prediction is.
1. CG vs Red hair pirate. Similar to Roger vs Wb(ends without anyone losing)
2. Red hair pirates vs BB pirates (Red hair loses)
3. CG vs Marines(CG loses)
4. Strawhats vs BB pirates (BB pirates loses)
5. Strawhats vs Marines (Final war)(Strawhats loses- (Coby kills luffy) Age of pirates End with luffy death)

BlackBeard fight will happen on Raftel

Fight against Mihawk will happen at Lodestar
Roger beat Rocks around the time he visited Lodestar.I think BB will fall in Lodestar and Shanks will be beat in Laught Tale.Buggy might end up losing the next arc or surviving until EOS.Anyway,if CG wants to become a mighty military force,they need to get Caribou and capture those ancient weapons.But i would rather BB did so.