Versus Battle Indra power Sasuke vs Final Arc Ichigo

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Hard disagree. Ichigo has zero presence in his own manga and zero aspirations than beating the bad guy. He's about as vanilla as you can be.
It sure is nice to see that you agree with me on Ichigo's mediocrity. :sanmoji:
Who will win this one ? restriction : No Genjutsu allowed for Sasuke and no BFR. We want a fight !

vs

@TheAncientCenturion @Jiihad @comrade @Draco @Sentinel @Steven @LordWhis @Bogard @Cao Cao @Marimo_420 @SmokedOut @Van @Kejon @Zenos7 etc
What is BFR?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Hard disagree. Ichigo has zero presence in his own manga and zero aspirations than beating the bad guy. He's about as vanilla as you can be.
Yeah Ichigo is far from being a wonderful MC, but he is still a lot more relatable than Naruto. Naruto is here to save everything everytime and this sucks big time. Naruto personality is unsufferable, the guy can ruin every moment by his sole presence. And his talk no jutsu power is out of proportion.

Ichigo is a more "normal" guy who had power one day and had to deal with it. More experienced people will use him, will put him in his place etc. This is not a bad things in a sense. Naruto is capable to lead everyone, to make everyone follow him and wait for him even the guys stronger or more experienced, this is not believable at all.

Ichigo is important but he is still only Ichigo. An Ichigo who fails, who is afraid, inexperienced, young, teenager etc. (don't misunderstand me Ichigo character has a LOT of flaws). But he is a lot more "normal" than Naruto. More human.

Naruto is a better manga than Bleach on many levels but this is not thanks to Naruto at all. Naruto (the manga) has strong themes, good moments, and characters but Naruto doesn't add anything here, he only makes things worse.
Post automatically merged:

If I remember well Sasuke can go through dimensions (correct me if I'm wrong) etc so here I didn't want the fight to end either by illusions/genjutsu or by sending Ichigo to an other dimension or Sasuke to hide there.

i don't like sasuke so i'll say ichigo :kriwhat:

True Shikai Ichigo was cut down to a third of his power by Yhwach 'cause he feared him lol. With brute force alone, Ichigo was able to slay someone who had the power to destroy 3 dimensions.

I like Sasuke a lot more, I do. But Ichigo's way too strong.
Exactly

ichigo was so strong that ywach was afraid of him, with his powers of quincy,shinigami and hollow he rolls on the narutoverse :goyea: