G

Gorosei Informer

Finally. My kind of FC :finally:
This organization seek the extinction and complete destruction of lowly species known as Conejo Blanco through immense violence such as animal abuse.

Leader: @Pot Goblin

Pastor: @MonochromeYoru
Spokesperson: @Unlimited Rulebook
Pope: @Drybones2015
Chore boy who rings the bell: @Rottkins
Scribe: @Shimotsuki Ghostly
Lookout: @Meeyori

Executives:
@CoC: Color of Clowns
@Mr. Reloaded
@Peppercore
@Luffy_Fan
@Pringles

Members:
@Warchief Sanji D Goat
@Falcon
Chobro
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Admiral Maynard
@Reborn
@Seatonnes
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@Useless_Kidd
@Peroroncino
@Meeyori
@opisamd
@Kurozumi Bepo
@Adam 🍎
@Warback
@Nikuzi
@Devilbat
@The
@BangOO🍅
:pepeke:

G

Gorosei Informer

Betraying Bun strikes again! @Pot Goblin

:risitameh:

INT. MR RELOADED'S LIVING ROOM - DAY

MR RELOADED, a darkly witty middle-aged man with an eccentric sense of humor, now known as RELOADED RED, sits in a chair across from POT GOBLIN, the ever-anxious leader of Carrot Conejo Blanco FC.

Reloaded Red strokes a carrot-shaped pendant, smirking with a sense of superiority. Pot Goblin is visibly uncomfortable, sitting stiffly and eyeing the pendant warily.

RELOADED RED:
You know, Goblin, you always were too trusting...

POT GOBLIN:
What are you saying, Reloaded?

Reloaded Red chuckles darkly, standing up and pacing around the room, dramatically revealing his Heisenberg-inspired alter ego, the HEISENBETRAYER.

RELOADED RED:
Isn't it clear, Goblin? It's not a carrot you should fear... but the one who betrays.

POT GOBLIN:
(looking confused)
Betray?

Reloaded Red slowly turns around, his eyes gleaming with a mixture of mischief and cruel intent.

RELOADED RED:
You see, when fandoms get betrayed, you think that of some random troll? No, Goblin.

Pot Goblin squirms in his seat, now feeling the heavy weight of anxiety settling in.

RELOADED RED:
(cont'd, getting more dramatic)
When you log in and see your favorite fan theories torn apart, who do you think does that? Some newbie with bad taste?

Pot Goblin looks at him, his confusion slowly turning into realization.

RELOADED RED:
(cont'd, almost whispering)
When you get that feeling of unease, of a lurking danger behind every post, that's not the forum ghosts...

Reloaded Red pauses for a moment, letting the tension hang in the air. Then he squares his shoulders and looks directly into Pot Goblin's eyes. His voice is quiet but carries an undeniable threat.

RELOADED RED:
(cont'd, in a dangerous whisper)
I am the danger, Goblin. I am the one who mocks.

Pot Goblin gasps, the truth finally sinking in. He looks at Reloaded Red with wide, horrified eyes as the room echoes with the cruel laughter of the Heisenbetrayer.

Betraying Bun strikes again! @Pot Goblin

:risitameh:

INT. MR RELOADED'S LIVING ROOM - DAY

MR RELOADED, a darkly witty middle-aged man with an eccentric sense of humor, now known as RELOADED RED, sits in a chair across from POT GOBLIN, the ever-anxious leader of Carrot Conejo Blanco FC.

Reloaded Red strokes a carrot-shaped pendant, smirking with a sense of superiority. Pot Goblin is visibly uncomfortable, sitting stiffly and eyeing the pendant warily.

RELOADED RED:
You know, Goblin, you always were too trusting...

POT GOBLIN:
What are you saying, Reloaded?

Reloaded Red chuckles darkly, standing up and pacing around the room, dramatically revealing his Heisenberg-inspired alter ego, the HEISENBETRAYER.

RELOADED RED:
Isn't it clear, Goblin? It's not a carrot you should fear... but the one who betrays.

POT GOBLIN:
(looking confused)
Betray?

Reloaded Red slowly turns around, his eyes gleaming with a mixture of mischief and cruel intent.

RELOADED RED:
You see, when fandoms get betrayed, you think that of some random troll? No, Goblin.

Pot Goblin squirms in his seat, now feeling the heavy weight of anxiety settling in.

RELOADED RED:
(cont'd, getting more dramatic)
When you log in and see your favorite fan theories torn apart, who do you think does that? Some newbie with bad taste?

Pot Goblin looks at him, his confusion slowly turning into realization.

RELOADED RED:
(cont'd, almost whispering)
When you get that feeling of unease, of a lurking danger behind every post, that's not the forum ghosts...

Reloaded Red pauses for a moment, letting the tension hang in the air. Then he squares his shoulders and looks directly into Pot Goblin's eyes. His voice is quiet but carries an undeniable threat.

RELOADED RED:
(cont'd, in a dangerous whisper)
I am the danger, Goblin. I am the one who mocks.

Pot Goblin gasps, the truth finally sinking in. He looks at Reloaded Red with wide, horrified eyes as the room echoes with the cruel laughter of the Heisenbetrayer.
:milaugh: YES!

Perfect!

G

Gorosei Informer

But wait, there's more!:

Title: Betraying Buns

INT. STRAWHATS' KITCHEN - DAY
MR RELOADED, or RELOADED RED, disguised as the HEISENBETRAYER, is making carrot-shaped buns. POT GOBLIN walks in, sniffing the air.
POT GOBLIN: Wow, Reloaded, I didn't know you could bake.
RELOADED RED: (smirking) There's a lot you don't know about me, Goblin.
Pot Goblin takes a bite of a bun and his face lights up.
POT GOBLIN: These are fantastic!
Suddenly, the bun deflates in his hand.
POT GOBLIN: (deflated) Oh...
RELOADED RED: (chuckles) Betraying buns, my friend.

Title: Betraying Buds

EXT. FORUM HEADQUARTERS - DAY
Pot Goblin is excitedly discussing a Carrot theory with the OTHER FORUM MEMBERS. Reloaded Red, as Heisenbetrayer, joins the conversation.
HEISENBETRAYER: (teasing) Oh, so Carrot's now a part of the crew, huh?
POT GOBLIN: (enraged) Reloaded, not you too...
HEISENBETRAYER: (laughs) Betraying buds, Goblin. Every theory has its time.

Title: Breaking Barrels

INT. STRAWHATS' SHIP - DAY
Pot Goblin, as a virtual avatar, is inspecting every barrel on the ship looking for Carrot. The Heisenbetrayer is watching from the side, struggling to contain his laughter.
HEISENBETRAYER: (shaking his head) Goblin, you're wasting your time.
Pot Goblin opens another barrel, but it's empty.
POT GOBLIN: (defeated) I thought she would be here...
HEISENBETRAYER: (chuckles) Breaking barrels, Goblin. A wild Carrot chase.
Each of these scripts play off the same dynamic between Mr Reloaded and Pot Goblin, with the former constantly betraying the latter's expectations in a humorously cruel way.

(I'm sorry @Pot Goblin , I'll do you and Carrot justice real soon!)

Last edited by a moderator: