• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Light and Lee, you two are rad as hell and wonderful stewards of our little community...I donโ€™t know what the hell is going on here, but Iโ€™ve never seen Black Butler, so by default, itโ€™s AoT for JDB :datas:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I donโ€™t know what the hell is going on here, but Iโ€™ve never seen Black Butler, so by default, itโ€™s AoT for JDB :datas:
The point is to watch the videos and decide which one is better. Not the anime.

Light and Lee, you two are rad as hell and wonderful stewards of our little community
:blush:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
A long time ago I watched a season, I'm gonna be honest I hardly remember anything, one of those shows that didn't stick with me. Does it get better or something?
Season one up to episode 17 is canon than fillers come and the entire season two is filler. The manga is good, especially now, there was a big twist. It's not an extraordinary manga, but it's good. Also depends on what you are mostly into.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
Season one up to episode 17 is canon than fillers come and the entire season two is filler. The manga is good, especially now, there was a big twist. It's not an extraordinary manga, but it's good. Also depends on what you are mostly into.
Ah I think I know what you're getting at. It gives me one of those style over substance vibes.

Kind of Bleach like. More about the cool factor than anything.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Ah I think I know what you're getting at. It gives me one of those style over substance vibes.

Kind of Bleach like. More about the cool factor than anything.
Mostly yes. However this was a nice twist Yana pulled off. I'll spoiler it in case someone might be interested in watching.
Ciel, the boy, actually has a twin brother who died when Sebastian was summoned, but Undertaker who appears to have some connections with the family, brought him back to life and now that twin took over the manor and made the Ciel we know flee. The reason why I am saying it's a nice twist is that it was amazingly foreshadowed.

There's a nice breakdown here. This came out much earlier than the manga reveal, so if you were keen eyed you might have caught onto it.

http://theofficialdoublecieltheorist.blogspot.com/