Versus Battle Inuyasha vs Cloud Strife

Lul, that's the weirdest argument I've ever read on this section.

BTW, Cloud roflstomps.

No, it wasn't.
My argument isn't weird lol. It's not like I'm the only person on the internet saying this. Excuse me if having a different opinion then you makes me "weird".

Anyways, you said Cloud stomps. Care to expand on that?

My argument isn't weird lol. It's not like I'm the only person on the internet saying this. Excuse me if having a different opinion then you makes me "weird".

Anyways, you said Cloud stomps. Care to expand on that?
Sentinel dont need to expand that

Cloud is pretty much equal to Sephi,hence ~his Supernova

Cloud is also far stronger as Typhon who flipped the world or the KotR where breaking their dimension housing numerous celestial bodies

Sentinel dont need to expand that

Cloud is pretty much equal to Sephi,hence ~his Supernova

Cloud is also far stronger as Typhon who flipped the world or the KotR where breaking their dimension housing numerous celestial bodies
I personally believe that supernova is an illusion though you probably don't agree with. Which is fine. We all have our opinions.
As for Typhon, the term world is a word that can be used in physically as well as conceptually. "World" can be a planet, or universe. Same could be said about Realms or Dimensions. So was it specified how big the world Typhon flipped (As I said, its been a while since I was in touch with FF)?

I personally believe that supernova is an illusion though you probably don't agree with. Which is fine. We all have our opinions.
As for Typhon, the term world is a word that can be used in physically as well as conceptually. "World" can be a planet, or universe. Same could be said about Realms or Dimensions. So was it specified how big the world Typhon flipped (As I said, its been a while since I was in touch with FF)?
The Knights are stronger as Bahamuth and Bahamuths realm contain a sun and at least two planets.Knight´s realm is even bigger

He literally flipped the FF7 World

Oh boy. I haven't touched either Final Fantasy or Inuyasha for a while but as I can remember, Cloud and Inuyasha would be pretty evenly matched. Honestly this fight could go either way.

Round 1: Either way but I would say it would most likely go to Inuyasha. Inuyasha characters aren't exactly known best for their speed but against a character they can keep up with, they can be monstrous. With the speed equalized, Inuyasha can keep up with Cloud and be able to tag him several different times. Inuyasha's arsenal would help give him the edge in this fight as it can literally prevent Cloud from using his arsenal in the first place. For example the dragon scale tessaiga can absorb an oponents energy when fighting them and against stronger enemies with greater energy, the sword can steal plenty of their energy to weaken them. Literally Inuyasha can weaken Cloud's sword or drain it from its energy preventing him from using his attacks just by clashing blades. I say Inuyasha wins with low-mid difficulty.

Round 2: I would definitely go with Cloud. As I said, Inuyasha characters aren't know best for their speed and I think Cloud's superior speed would be too much for Inu to deal with and it would give him the edge. Now as I can remember, Cloud's got that wicked multiple sword thing that Omi showed me once that's just darn amazing. I doubt Inuyasha is durable enough to tank that or fast enough to dodge it. Inuyasha could counter him with a wind scar or adamant barrage which COULD help him win, but with the speed not equalized, Cloud could simply... get out of the way. If we give Inuyasha some room, then he could win but Cloud would still most likely have the victory in his hands, and in a close encounter, Cloud definitely wins, no questions asked. I say Cloud takes this with mid difficulty in long ranged, and low difficulty in close encounter.

Last edited:
Oh boy. I haven't touched either Final Fantasy or Inuyasha for a while but as I can remember, Cloud and Inuyasha would be pretty evenly matched. Honestly this fight could go either way.

Round 1: Either way but I would say it would most likely go to Inuyasha. Inuyasha characters aren't exactly known best for their speed but against a character they can keep up with, they can be monstrous. With the speed equalized, Inuyasha can keep up with Cloud and be able to tag him several different times. Inuyasha's arsenal would help give him the edge in this fight as it can literally prevent Cloud from using his arsenal in the first place. For example the dragon scale tessaiga can absorb an oponents energy when fighting them and against stronger enemies with greater energy, the sword can steal plenty of their energy to weaken them. Literally Inuyasha can weaken Cloud's sword or drain it from its energy preventing him from using his attacks just by clashing blades. I say Inuyasha wins with low-mid difficulty.

Round 2: I would definitely go with Cloud. As I said, Inuyasha characters aren't know best for their speed and I think Cloud's superior speed would be too much for Inu to deal with and it would give him the edge. Now as I can remember, Cloud's got that wicked multiple sword thing that Omi showed me once that's just darn amazing. I doubt Inuyasha is durable enough to tank that or fast enough to dodge it. Inuyasha could counter him with a wind scar or adamant barrage which COULD help him win, but with the speed not equalized, Cloud could simply... get out of the way. If we give Inuyasha some room, then he could win but Cloud would still most likely have the victory in his hands, and in a close encounter, Cloud definitely wins, no questions asked. I say Cloud takes this with mid difficulty in long ranged, and low difficulty in close encounter.
@Sentinel @HexBozoline

In which world is Inu stronger as a Supernova?
That beam of blue light stretched out through an entire world behind a meido which are big enough to carry planets, stars, and galaxies. Tessaiga is Tenseiga's counterpart/Rival. Tessaiga beat Tenseiga in several fights and eventually even broke it

Thus indicating that Tessaiga is on the same level of power as Tenseiga. You finish the rest of the puzzle!

Post automatically merged:

In which world is Inu stronger as a Supernova?
Inu isn't stronger then a supernova. TESSAIGA IS! And with the Tessaiga, Inuyasha becomes a whole lot stronger.

Last edited:
That beam of blue light stretched out through an entire meido. Meido's are big enough to carry planets, stars, and galaxies. Tessaiga is Tenseiga's counterpart/Rival. Tessaiga beat Tenseiga in several fights and eventually even broke it

Thus indicating that Tessaiga is on the same level of power as Tenseiga. You finish the rest of the puzzle!

Post automatically merged:

Inu isn't stronger then a supernova. TESSAIGA IS! And with the Tessaiga, Inuyasha becomes a whole lot stronger.
The Inuyasha cast getting a lot of time BFR´d into different Dimensions,in that case the Netherworld.Doesnt mean the sword created this Dimension.Both are just connected with each other

I never said it created that dimension. Its still a large feat that speaks for power regardless
How does it speaks for Power?

Meido ignores Dura and send you or Bodyparts(depends what you hit)into the Netherworld.Its good Hax but it has nothing to do with DC/AP

I mean,give Inu a freeshot and he snipes Cloud Head away.That still dont help him as he can save his ass via phoenix feather.

How does it speaks for Power?

Meido ignores Dura and send you or Bodyparts(depends what you hit)into the Netherworld.Its good Hax but it has nothing to do with DC/AP

I mean,give Inu a freeshot and he snipes Cloud Head away.That still dont help him as he can save his ass via phoenix feather.
I was referring to the underworld. The world behind a meido. Not the literal meido. Should have clarified myself. Thats my bad.