General & Others Is Alabasta a Top 5 One Piece Arc?

Is it Top 5 in Retrospect?

• Total voters
thats my point, people complained about doflamingo being sent to impel down but with dressrosa they hold their tounges because its from the sacred pre ts

because dressrosa is good? actually state whats your problem with the arc, its easily better than alabasta, vivi does nothing, there is zero depth in alabasta croc just looks cool and has the depth of luchi multiplied by 10 which is 0, fujitora clears smoker on a character level its ridicoulos, law clears vivi, and doflamingo clears croc(character and writing wise)

nah, you are an idiot, your love and hate for arcs begins and ends at what the internet told you, after all if you list your actual criticims of dressorosa i could rediect them to your favourite arc quite easily

proving how this forum is retarded, this fellow here is an ultimate specimen, instead of recognizing how i am mocking how this forum criticises modren arcs, he instead rushes fool heartedly into the trap:

why is luffy not training, not dong anything new to increase his powers, and still pulling out of his ass a win agaisnt croc better than luffy training(getting better at a skill) between each defeat against kaido?

my problems with how you guys argue on this forum is that you state soemthing without explaining, how is it more earned? why do you think tha? explain your reasoning

zoro off handedly mentioning he needs to learn cut steal once or twice does not a set up make(training with the magic sword 50 chapters before the fight is set up), he gets a flashback out of his ass(something you retards mock in whole cake island), and then wins in one hit.

yes you idiot every complaint was an intentional immitation of how this forum operates, i dont belive those stupid opinions, i am just immititating idiocy to show case the absurdety of how you guys talk about the series
L post.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
what good villians?

take away crocdile(who i could destroy only slightly slower than luchi's character), what the fuck are you talking about? there is only one semi decent villian in this arc, lol.

great comedy? you guys hate that, according to you guys water luffy would be a sin worth burining the arc to the ground.

good plot? cliche as fuck kingdom rescue, lol.

mister prince, literally a single moment

time bomb not being overused doesnt make it good, each arc should be taken into a vacuem of how good it impleneted its plot, the one in dressrosa is actually well done so i will let it slide

they are literallly a sngle arc, a single narrative, this whole seperating them thing is wierd given how we go straight from water 7 to enies lobby with no stop
Not that I care about bitching ass haters, but since it's an excuse for me to sing Alabasta saga praises, let me indulge in responding your questions.

- Having a strategist antagonist like Mr.3 was a good change.
- I love One Piece comedy from pre-TS, m8. So not sure why you're including me on this "you guys" comment. xD I love water Luffy. LMAO. I even LOVE the concept of Luffy becoming a bugs bunny character. I just dislike the fruit retcon.
- Little Garden the duel between the giants was great. Sanji throwing Crocodile off their scents was great. The "lack of rain" plot was great. the revolution, infiltration, deceive, and Crocodile's role in it was top notch.
- And what a GREAT MOMENT it was. :steef: Still my favorite Sanji moment to this day.
- Dressrosa birdcage sucks big fucking hairy balls LMAO. Suddenly Doffy has some special ass invincible power that an full army of people that include characters like Zoro and Fuji couldn't do shit to it? LMAO. Garbate tier time bomb.
- Mr2 was great. Mr3 was great. the tag battle against mrs merry christmas and mr4 was great. You're tripping, m8. Mr2 to this day is one of One Piece's most beloved characters. xD

Baroque Works saga is

Baroque Works saga alongside Current War saga are the two best sagas of op
dick riding the barouque works now? you guys are right wano was so trash it caused you mfs brain damage, cause nobody other than nostalgic chuckle fucks (randy troy) could think that
Not that I care about bitching ass haters, but since it's an excuse for me to sing Alabasta saga praises, let me indulge in responding your questions.

- Having a strategist antagonist like Mr.3 was a good change.
- I love One Piece comedy from pre-TS, m8. So not sure why you're including me on this "you guys" comment. xD I love water Luffy. LMAO. I even LOVE the concept of Luffy becoming a bugs bunny character. I just dislike the fruit retcon.
- Little Garden the duel between the giants was great. Sanji throwing Crocodile off their scents was great. The "lack of rain" plot was great. the revolution, infiltration, deceive, and Crocodile's role in it was top notch.
first off you care enough to post, so dont start a post with i dont care, that makes you look stupider than the average worst gen user(petty low bar)

as for the rest i agree
- Dressrosa birdcage sucks big fucking hairy balls LMAO. Suddenly Doffy has some special ass invincible power that an full army of people that include characters like Zoro and Fuji couldn't do shit to it? LMAO. Garbate tier time bomb.
now i understand why you like alaasta(lmao, i miss typed but this works too), its the right level of simple for you to actually understand.

not that dresrosa is complicated but it seems even the slightest bit of subtelty goes over your elk's head, i will explain:

the bird cage stopping everyone including fujitora wouldnt make sense, i agree, but thats not what happened as i suspected while watching, it turned out fujitora was massivelly holding back, now because this is a childrens manga*, oda has fujitora outright stating that, as i am aware you have forgotot, riku comes to the conclusion that fujitora didnt interfere as much as he could because he wanted luffy to take out doffy.

stopping zoro and the rest is actually easy given how weak they are at that point of the story
- Mr2 was great. Mr3 was great. the tag battle against mrs merry christmas and mr4 was great. You're tripping, m8. Mr2 to this day is one of One Piece's most beloved characters. xD
mr 3 was ass.

and mr 2 is great, its just if the character happened today this forum would be so retarded about it, go to any thread that mentions kiku

if you cant figure out that fuji held back after having it stated right at you by the characters your media literacy is so low you might as well be a cinema sins fans

* you guys need an infant manga cause this shit seems to be too deep for you, lol

dick riding the barouque works now? you guys are right wano was so trash it caused you mfs brain damage, cause nobody other than nostalgic chuckle fucks (randy troy) could think that

first off you care enough to post, so dont start a post with i dont care, that makes you look stupider than the average worst gen user(petty low bar)

as for the rest i agree

now i understand why you like alaasta(lmao, i misstyped but this works too), its the right level of simple for you to actually understand.

not that dresrosa is complicated but it seems even the slightest bit of subtelty goes over your elk's head, i will explain:

the bird cage stopping everyone including fujitora wouldnt make sense, i agree, but thats not what happened as i suspected while watching, it turned out fujitora ws massivelly holding back, now because this is a childrens manga, oda has fujitora outright stating that, as i am aware you have forgotot, riku comes to the conclusion that fujitora didnt interfere as much as he could because he wanted luffy to take out doffy.

stopping zoro and the rest is actually easy given how weak they are at that point of the story

mr 3 was ass.

and mr 2 is great, its just if the character happened today this forum would be so retarded about it, go to any thread that mentions kiku

if you cant figure out that fuji held back after having it stated right at you by the characters your media literacy is so low you might as well be a cinema sins fans
cry

Doggo

now i understand why you like alaasta(lmao, i misstyped but this works too), its the right level of simple for you to actually understand.
"right level of simple for you to understand".

LMAO this kid is gold.
:suresure:

Keep crying, m8.

Alabasta>Dressrosa.
Dressrosa entire arc is just "let me remake Alabasta, but on steroids".

Even Oda knew Alabasta was so good, he needed to write it again.
:lulz:

"right level of simple for you to understand".

LMAO this kid is gold.
:suresure:

Keep crying, m8.

Alabasta>Dressrosa.
Dressrosa entire arc is just "let me remake Alabasta, but on steroids".

Even Oda knew Alabasta was so good, he needed to write it again.
i know you ignored the actualy counter argument for you point, because you are too lazy to open a video link.

Fujitora : " We were the ones who let the warlord do as he pleases. How could we point our swords towards him and preach justice unashamedly. "
Akainu said to Fujitora : " Because of your actions, your driving the faces of justice into the mud "
Fujitora respond : " Then why don't you keep that face hidden if our credibility is being so compromise by the admission of a single mistake, it never existed in the first place. "

also arguning with you guys is boring, you cant even banter properly, lol

Doggo

i know you ignored the actualy counter argument for you point, because you are too lazy to open a video link.

Fujitora : " We were the ones who let the warlord do as he pleases. How could we point our swords towards him and preach justice unashamedly. "
Akainu said to Fujitora : " Because of your actions, your driving the faces of justice into the mud "
Fujitora respond : " Then why don't you keep that face hidden if our credibility is being so compromise by the admission of a single mistake, it never existed in the first place. "

also arguning with you guys is boring, you cant even banter properly, lol
Nice speech.

And?
:pepecafe:
In what world does Fuji holding back makes the Birdcage less than an exaggerated plot point when there were tons of characters there still?
:kaidowhat:

why be so mad? enjoy the life
if you are unaware of the forum you are in, let me remind you, you are on worst gen the literalhate nexues forone piece, soem folks here admitted to reading despite not liking anthing since the time skip, lol.

also i am having fun, mocking retards who cant let go of their only source of seratonin in life is fun, plus using stupid agaisnt stupid is always a joy, the arguments i see here for why wano/dressrosa are bad are soo soo stupid, i could make a better argument for why they are bad when i like them , lol.

i respect opinions if they are well formed, i actually like arguing with people who know what they are talking about

Doggo

if you are unaware of the forum you are in, let me remind you, you are on worst gen the literalhate nexues forone piece, soem folks here admitted to reading despite not liking anthing since the time skip, lol.

also i am having fun, mocking retards who cant let go of their only source of seratonin in life is fun, plus using stupid agaisnt stupid is always a joy, the arguments i see here for why wano/dressrosa are bad are soo soo stupid, i could make a better argument for why they are bad when i like them , lol.

i respect opinions if they are well formed, i actually like arguing with people who know what they are talking about
LMAO

Calm down, m8. It's only a manga.

Nice speech.

And?
:pepecafe:
In what world does Fuji holding back makes the Birdcage less than an exaggerated plot point when there were tons of characters there still?
:kaidowhat:
why?

doflamingo would fold everyone that was holding back the cage with a few attacks in his awakening(except fuji), why isnt so unbelievble in a series like one piece that one guys could hold back a bunch of weaker characters with his ultimate technqiue?

like if white beard throw a quacke at that group of characters(dresssrosa zoro and the grandfleet) would you suprised if everyone died bar zoro being massively injured?
LMAO

Calm down, m8. It's only a manga.
?

can you read?

your reactions to my post are strange compared to the content, i was joking calling you guys retards before but you guys might be

Doggo

why?

doflamingo would fold everyone that was holding back the cage with a few attacks in his awakening(except fuji), why isnt so unbelievble in a series like one piece that one guys could hold back a bunch of weaker characters with his ultimate technqiue?

like if white beard throw a quack at that group of characters(dresssrosa zoro and the grandfleet) would you suprised if everyone died bar zero being massively injured?
Oh no....
A Doffy wanker.
:tchpepe:

Doffy got SHITTED on by Luffy.
Doffy wouldnt, in a million years, fodderize Zoro.
Even Sabo would beat Doffy at that point.
:pepecroc:

Oh no....
A Doffy wanker.
:tchpepe:

Doffy got SHITTED on by Luffy.
Doffy wouldnt, in a million years, fodderize Zoro.
Even Sabo would beat Doffy at that point.
:pepecroc:
so your problem is that you think zoro is strong enough to cut the birdcage?

if thats it, what led you to belive that dressrosa zoro could do that?

Doggo

so your problem is that you think zoro is strong enough to cut the birdcage?

if thats it, what led you to belive that dressrosa zoro could do that?
Oh. He couldn't cut the birdcage.
The birdcage is a plot device that is ,for no reason aside from time bomb reasons, indestructible.
:kobeha:

And if Zoro, with that garbage ass Enma could deliver in a fight against Kaido and Big Mom, you're crazy if you think he wouldn't be able to AT LEAST bring Mingo to a high diff.
AT LEAST.

Cracker>Mingo.
:finally:

Oh. He couldn't cut the birdcage.
The birdcage is a plot device that is ,for no reason aside from time bomb reasons, indestructible.
it really isnt, zoro couldnt cut the birdcage because at that point he couldnt(and we have zero reason to believe otherwise*), nothing much to it
And if Zoro, with that garbage ass Enma could deliver in a fight against Kaido and Big Mom, you're crazy if you think he wouldn't be able to AT LEAST bring Mingo to a high diff.
AT LEAST.
you are making statments that have no meaning, dressrosa zoro before all his upgrades is on par with dressrosa gear 2 luffy(i am being really generous here), doflamingo awakning hard counters zoro who cant fly since he would be assaulted from every direction, and zoro at the point cant cut his strings, so he would be low deffed against awakened doflamingo.

again we are talking about dressrosa zoro not wano zoro who got an enma power up(your opinion it doesnt change its existence) and advanced conqoueres
and? i dont care ether since both these characters didnt get a 1v1 agaisnt luffy, and fought him in different arcs i have no way to judge them

*can you give me a reason why zoro should have been able to cut them at that point

Doggo

it really isnt, zoro couldnt cut the birdcage because at that point he couldnt(and we have zero reason to believe otherwise*), nothing much to it

you are making statments that have no meaning, dressrosa zoro before all his upgrades is on par with dressrosa gear 2 luffy(i am being really generous here), doflamingo awakning hard counters zoro who cant fly since he would be assaulted from every direction, and zoro at the point cant cut his strings, so he would be low deffed against awakened doflamingo.

again we are talking about dressrosa zoro not wano zoro who got an enma power up(your opinion it doesnt change its existence) and advanced conqoueres

and? i dont care ether since both these characters didnt get a 1v1 agaisnt luffy, and fought him in different arcs i have no way to judge them

*can you give me a reason why zoro should have been able to cut them at that point
"being really generous here".