General & Others Is anyone here not scared of more people rivaling/surpassing Zoro and Sanji in strength?

Been seeing some people talk about Zoro and Sanji's power-ups and being glad they got them because they were scared of people like Jinbe or Yamato being too strong. I mean, even after how their fights with Queen and King turned out, instead of being glad about her achievements, people use that as if to try to make other characters like inferior as if out of desperation to make Zoro and Sanji look the best, even if it means saying things like Jinbe not deserving to be part of the crew because he destroy their monster wing dynamic or that he's not good enough to deserve a power-up.

As much as people are free to express their opinions, I myself feel like expressing this much: that if people feel the need to keep reinforcing how strong Zoro and Sanji are because they're afraid they're going to be seen as worthless, and even so much as feel the need to downplay, or even mudsling, other characters to make Zoro and Sanji look better, then I'll have to say that I'm sure that goes to show how fragile their reputations are, whether as right-handers, wings, or whatever.

What is there to be scared about. Obviously oda will make zoro and sanji fight top 2 after main villain like a typical shounen. Like jinbe has been too casual with his fight so far. Doesn't matter if he is stronger....odas current narrative doesn't work.

I guess sanji was scared of j8nbe :myman:

I’ve never felt like any secondary character was stronger than Zoro. I felt Zoro was stronger than Jinbei and Yamato before he got ACoC.

Sanji on the other hand I feel like Jinbei was stronger than him when he joined the crew and I think Yamato still is stronger.

It doesn’t really bother me though Oda fucked up how I view Sanji a long time ago.

Been seeing some people talk about Zoro and Sanji's power-ups and being glad they got them because they were scared of people like Jinbe or Yamato being too strong. I mean, even after how their fights with Queen and King turned out, instead of being glad about her achievements, people use that as if to try to make other characters like inferior as if out of desperation to make Zoro and Sanji look the best, even if it means saying things like Jinbe not deserving to be part of the crew because he destroy their monster wing dynamic or that he's not good enough to deserve a power-up.

As much as people are free to express their opinions, I myself feel like expressing this much: that if people feel the need to keep reinforcing how strong Zoro and Sanji are because they're afraid they're going to be seen as worthless, and even so much as feel the need to downplay, or even mudsling, other characters to make Zoro and Sanji look better, then I'll have to say that I'm sure that goes to show how fragile their reputations are, whether as right-handers, wings, or whatever.
By the level of targeting specific characters you can see how insecure they are.

It was apparent for anybody that Jinbe was stronger than Sanji before the latter got his powerups and now is arguably stronger, but nah, they claimed, with very shitty train of logic, that Sanji was superior.

Same for Yamato and Zoro. Before the latter got advCoC in his duel with King, it was clear that Yamato was stronger, but now Zoro has the same ability plus his lethality, AoE and so forth, and with that transcended Yamato.

A lot of people in this forum are very misguided, it is how it is.

Mostly Sanji fanbois are the insecure ones...

I personally don't give a f*ck about someone joining being better than the 2... I mean, only Luffy matters in the grand scale of powers in the story anyway...

The thing with Zoro is that, his goal is Mihawk, someone who stalemate Shanks... So that tells something... It should be difficult to see relatively new people as good as he is at this point...

As for Sanji, well, he's a cook, and that's all that matters... He's not supposed to get all the treatment that Zoro is getting...

By the level of targeting specific characters you can see how insecure they are.

It was apparent for anybody that Jinbe was stronger than Sanji before the latter got his powerups and now is arguably stronger, but nah, they claimed, with very shitty train of logic, that Sanji was superior.

Same for Yamato and Zoro. Before the latter got advCoC in his duel with King, it was clear that Yamato was stronger, but now Zoro has the same ability plus his lethality, AoE and so forth, and with that transcended Yamato.

A lot of people in this forum are very misguided, it is how it is.
Idk I think Yamato is over hyped. Strong but I don’t think she was stronger than Zoro. It’s debatable though and I don’t think I’m one of those copium Zoro fans.

I think it was evident that Jinbei was over Sanji until he got all of his power ups. They are relatively close still though Sanji has surpassed him. Yamato is still > Sanji though.

When it comes to the strawhats, M3 dynamic will never change.
If yamato joins she could have a bigger bounty (not power) than sanji or zoro but in the next serious fight everything will return to how it suppose to be: luffy>zoro>sanji> everyone else.
But to say this also, i believe yamato will face an admiral but the weakest one.
As for jinbe i will just say lol..
Comparing him with sanji now is a joke and nothing more.
He was ok back in fishman island arc, now sanji would f him up mid difficulty.

Idk I think Yamato is over hyped. Strong but I don’t think she was stronger than Zoro. It’s debatable though and I don’t think I’m one of those copium Zoro fans.

I think it was evident that Jinbei was over Sanji until he got all of his power ups. They are relatively close still though Sanji has surpassed him. Yamato is still > Sanji though.
Zoro had more AP overall, but Yamato has more higher stats plus advCoC, but now Zoro is already in top tier category in AP, lethality and so forth, a difference Yamato can´t make up with other stats.

It was clear as day, in WCI Sanji was struggling with mid tiers, Jinbe was confronting Big Mom. And now in this arc, Jinbe low diffed a guy that is comparable to Oven and Daifuku, maybe even stronger.
It´s one thing to believe Oda is not gonna change the M3 of the Strawhats and thus will give them powerups, another to think they are always superior. The former once again turned out to be true (Sanji getting exo and everything that comes with it), the former, nah.

Zoro had more AP overall, but Yamato has more higher stats plus advCoC, but now Zoro is already in top tier category in AP, lethality and so forth, a difference Yamato can´t make up with other stats.

It was clear as day, in WCI Sanji was struggling with mid tiers, Jinbe was confronting Big Mom. And now in this arc, Jinbe low diffed a guy that is comparable to Oven and Daifuku, maybe even stronger.
It´s one thing to believe Oda is not gonna change the M3 of the Strawhats and thus will give them powerups, another to think they are always superior. The former once again turned out to be true (Sanji getting exo and everything that comes with it), the former, nah.
Your points are fair do you think Yamato is stronger than King?

What is there to be scared about. Obviously oda will make zoro and sanji fight top 2 after main villain like a typical shounen. Like jinbe has been too casual with his fight so far. Doesn't matter if he is stronger....odas current narrative doesn't work.

I guess sanji was scared of j8nbe :myman:
And what does it matter specifically if Zoro and Sanji fight the top two 2 or not? If they don't, then does that objectively make them inferior wings? Is that what some people are scared of?