Speculations Is Big Mom ko for Real ?

Why when Big Mom was finished off by the Bombs, Oda didn't show her Ko to us, or show her phyy state like he used to do all enemies in One Piece?

I don't understand why .

@Tyki_Mikk @AdmiralKinyagi @Red Admiral @RecoomeBoom @rerere @Etemenanki @Luffy is the mc @MonsterKaido @Celestial D. Dragon @Sanji D Goat @Sanji D Cook @Nekomamushi @sanjiku @nik @Paperchampion23 @Iaarm @Iam25 @rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Pantheos @Monkey D Theories @Monkey D Theories @Ghostly Reflections @Roo
Let me guess, you want Luffy to Defeat her cuz she didn't get Ko'd By Kidd and Law?:bamathink:

Why when Big Mom was finished off by the Bombs, Oda didn't show her Ko to us, or show her phyy state like he used to do all enemies in One Piece?

I don't understand why .

@Tyki_Mikk @AdmiralKinyagi @Red Admiral @RecoomeBoom @rerere @Etemenanki @Luffy is the mc @MonsterKaido @Celestial D. Dragon @Sanji D Goat @Sanji D Cook @Nekomamushi @sanjiku @nik @Paperchampion23 @Iaarm @Iam25 @rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Pantheos @Monkey D Theories @Monkey D Theories @Ghostly Reflections @Roo
fuck no
as soon as Kaido is defeated she will come back

Since the announcer declared a victor, Big Mom might have been knocked out however:

1. Big Mom would not have died from that attack
2. Big Mom never admitted defeat within that sequence
3. Big Mom basically vowed that this wasn't the last that they'd see of her
4. Big Mom still has allies and a support network, and still leads what is functionally a global power

Therefore:

5: This is far from the last we'll see of Big Mom

Next time we see Big Mom she'll have been rescued by her kids back on her ship and complaining that this isnt a real defeat for her liek she did at the end of WCI when Morgans said she lost to Luffy.
Her story is heavily tied to Elbaf so her true defeat will be there.