Is Black Cover better than Wano?

Z
After seeing Big Mom flipped by Jinbei and Robin and Kaido cut by Kinemon of all people, I am disgusted with One Piece and need something else to read. Oda has lost his fucking mind.

Is this Black Cover stuff better than the Wano arc? Is the anime or manga better? Are the villains actually treated with respected and dignity or does this author shit on them as well?

If you were trying to convince someone to start Black Cover, what would you tell them? I have very low standards after the last few One Piece chapters that I just read so this shouldn’t be too hard.

R

Rhealuna

You should try to read it. The storyline is very interesting and twisted.
I had intended to stop reading BC back then, but there is an epic moment that can make me interested in reading it again until now. @Light D Lamperouge is the culprit who has made me addicted to this manga until now.

OP is not bad imo, maybe its because a lot of breaks.
I read OP on every 3 months rn.

No one cares about Kingdom unless someone asks about it.

You come to fucking thread about Black Clover and call it trash.

Gtfo man.

If Zara wants to know about Kingdom it would be thread about Kingdom right?

Right.
So many wrongs in 1 post

1. Didn't call BC trash, stop putting words in other mouth

2. Even if I did, so apparently by your logic, one can't badmouth BC in BC thread.

What did you always do in OP thread? Good job you have played yourself.

3. Thread isn't entirely about BC discussion. Zara asked if BC is worth it, then I just gave him a better recommendation. Far better actually

MHA > BC > Mid Piece (for now)
NOOOO you praised MHA in BC thread, NOOOO GTFO!!!!!!!!!!

:kata:You didn't answer my question about ur rating for Wano. Nice getting things out of context. btw
Because this is a BC thread, not a Wano rating thread :catpole:

P.s.
Sorry for calling it overrated. I think I'm too early to judge it properly.
Only tried to read it twice, by reading the first few chapters, then skipping to some newest chapters in 2nd try, then stop both times because of the art / char design.

I will stop advertizing Kingdom now.
But go ahead if you or someone wanna make offical Kingdom vs Black Clover thread :catpole:

After seeing Big Mom flipped by Jinbei and Robin and Kaido cut by Kinemon of all people, I am disgusted with One Piece and need something else to read. Oda has lost his fucking mind. ODA is sick now :milaugh:

Is this Black Cover stuff better than the Wano arc? Is the anime or manga better? Are the villains actually treated with respected and dignity or does this author shit on them as well? Both great :sweat:

If you were trying to convince someone to start Black Cover, what would you tell them? I have very low standards after the last few One Piece chapters that I just read so this shouldn’t be too hard.
i think in every manga/episode of any anime we always have satisfaction and dissatisfaction...OP 2 decades :queenhear:

i really like Black clover you should think about it:cheers: