Speculations Is Brook's role to protect Robin from CP0 agents?

They both just gotta deal with what they got which is Maria at the moment.

I don't think CP0 will come to this chaotic situation on Onigasima this early. They sound like a bunch opportunists which rather wait for perfect time to take an action.
For now they just enjoying the moment

I don't think CP0 will come to this chaotic situation on Onigasima this early. They sound like a bunch opportunists which rather wait for perfect time to take an action.
I feel you but there won't be a better opportunity, CP and Nico Robin have antecedents and i dont think the Mary's next to them in that episode was for fun.
I feel like the main reason why Oda brought Brook with her is because she is a constant target, Robin might fight Black Maria alone, it's her battle.
And it looks like more people will rush to that place , allies/enemies.

i think they're opportunist, surely robin will be in her most vulnerable state after fighting maria.. and people are busy fighting their own fight cant see better chance than this.

They sound like a bunch opportunists which rather wait for perfect time to take an action.
We had an whole arc dedicated to Robin importance Kaido wants the ancient weapons therefore he needs Robin
WG wants the ancient Weapons they need Robin
Kaido and BM are gonna start war anyway after this night this would be the perfect opportunity to catch Robin and leave the island in this chaos

So if I were them I would immediately strike and escape

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The thing is, they have someone with paper mask with them.
They could know Robin's location at any time. :P

We had an whole arc dedicated to Robin importance Kaido wants the ancient weapons therefore he needs Robin
WG wants the ancient Weapons they need Robin
Kaido and BM are gonna start war anyway after this night this would be the perfect opportunity to catch Robin and leave the island in this chaos

So if I were them I would immediately strike and escape
It's weird they didn't get Robin during Dressrosa while only few protectors arround her. maybe it just was not their main purpose just like here in Wano?. In contrary with DR, here in wano actually a lot of people would stand before them if they try to get Robin, literally both sides want her and won't let anybody get her let alone WG.

i think they're opportunist, surely robin will be in her most vulnerable state after fighting maria.. and people are busy fighting their own fight cant see better chance than this.
I doubt that's the way they see thing. The numbers of the both side is still remain a lot, they have lost a little to none and both actually won't let her go. They would probably still going to consider this as a risk. If they jump here and now, they still have a lot would stand before their way somehow someway.

Hence I think they would be remain as spectator during this war until the very end of the arc. I wouldn't be surprise if they only reporting and shit about the result to WG at the end as they'd done in DR while they literally had the better opportunity to took Robin away.

I doubt that's the way they see thing. The numbers of the both side is still remain a lot, they have lost a little to none and both actually won't let her go. They would probably still going to consider this as a risk. If they jump here and now, they still have a lot would stand before their way somehow someway.

Hence I think they would be remain as spectator during this war until the very end of the arc. I wouldn't be surprise if they only reporting and shit about the result to WG at the end as they'd done in DR while they literally had the better opportunity to took Robin away.
like i said, everyone is occupied, when robin beat maria she's most likely worn out/vulnerable that's the perfect chance to catch her without anyone get in the way.. but who knows what route oda will take

It's weird they didn't get Robin during Dressrosa while only few protectors arround her. maybe it just was not their main purpose just like here in Wano?. In contrary with DR, here in wano actually a lot of people would stand before them if they try to get Robin, literally both sides want her and won't let anybody get her let alone WG.
they departed after we saw them and turned back for Sabo

But now they need Robin more than ever if the alliance loses here Kaido and BM will start to incoparate there organizations into a big one they will assimilate there crews to combat the Marines and SSG

It would be nice to snatch Robin away the closer there are to the treasure the more wanted will Robin be