Powers & Abilities Is Coby the strongest marine observation haki user after Issho?

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
This doesn't mean > Coby in CoO
Coby CoO is stated advanced, he has easily island level CoO

If you lack FS, your CoO isn't guaranteed that much to be > Coby/fuji/Ray/otohime/aisa
There are two usage of Observation Haki.

One is precognition which is Future Sight and the other is sensory type. I can see Coby having the best sensory type (sensing presence) just like Fujitora while the other Admirals like Akainu and Aokiji having better precognition type as demonstrated against Whitebeard/Marco and Vista.

Helmeppo has trashier CoO than Coby is what you can factually take from that panel.

Or take that as a hint to what he will most prominent of in the future.

Current Coby is still no body compare to Admirals or Vice Admirals even. Let alone top 2

Helmeppo has trashier CoO than Coby is what you can factually take from that panel.

Or take that as a hint to what he will most prominent of in the future.

Current Coby is still no body compare to Admirals or Vice Admirals even. Let alone top 2
Not really. Oda has said more than once that Koby’s CoO is on an advanced level and his feat in Chapter 903 was pretty high end. He managed to sense a torpedo heading for the Dressrossa ship from a ship so far away that it wasn’t visible. At the very least, it’s high end in terms of range. At this point, I’d be shocked if he’s weaker than Maynard.

Not really. Oda has said more than once that Koby’s CoO is on an advanced level and his feat in Chapter 903 was pretty high end. He managed to sense a torpedo heading for the Dressrossa ship from a ship so far away that it wasn’t visible. At the very least, it’s high end in terms of range. At this point, I’d be shocked if he’s weaker than Maynard.
Not really. Look at that picture, his Marine ship is catching up the submarine in no time. Meaning it ain't that far from Coby original position during the time he sensed that attack.

I mean he got CoO hype through Helmeppo yes, but that's not enough to place him top 2 Marines in that department.

Not really. Look at that picture, his Marine ship is catching up the submarine in no time. Meaning it ain't that far from Coby original position during the time he sensed that attack.

I mean he got CoO hype through Helmeppo yes, but that's not enough to place him top 2 Marines in that department.
It comes up later, but the reason they asked was because it was too far away for them to see it. It looked like a pretty casual feat too. That’s not the only time that it was hyped up either. For some reason Arlong Park isn’t working for me, but Oda said that Koby had mastered Rokushiki and trained his observation Haki to a very advanced level in his own writing. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has future sight. I agree that he’s probably not the best at it though. At the very least, I think the Admirals and Garp are probably better than him.

I mean... since Garp is literally the one training him it's safe to assume that he also was the one teaching Coby CoO... unless you think Coby already surpassed Garp that would already make him 3rd.
Also i can't imagine him having better CoO already than any Vice Admiral or Admiral who essentially went through similar or the exact same training by Garp that he is currently undergoing.
Since his growth seems rapid i would say currently he is probably already close or possibly even comparable to the weakest Vice Admirals.

I mean... since Garp is literally the one training him it's safe to assume that he also was the one teaching Coby CoO... unless you think Coby already surpassed Garp that would already make him 3rd.
Also i can't imagine him having better CoO already than any Vice Admiral or Admiral who essentially went through similar or the exact same training by Garp that he is currently undergoing.
Since his growth seems rapid i would say currently he is probably already close or possibly even comparable to the weakest Vice Admirals.
I don’t see why he can’t have observation Haki better than a lot of Vice Admirals. Maynard wasn’t impressive and he’s had it around as long as Luffy. Longer than Sanji and Zoro.