Questions & Mysteries Is Current Sanji the EOS Sanji?

???

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • No

Votes: 37 88.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the only Sanji thread I will ever make so don't worry. I just had to ask this.

Is Raid Suit Sanji the final form of Sanji?

-His fire powers don't seem to be improving.
-He doesn't do haki training.
-The raid suit is only being cosmetically altered as far as we know and it's unclear if it can be improved in actual functionality.
-He didn't seem to learn anything besides cooking in Okama land that he could be hiding for some reason.
-Sanji's fights rarely require him to learn some new ability so he probably won't
-His perceived next big opponent is Queen, a YC2, and after that it's unclear if there's anyone stronger that he'll HAVE to fight.

It kinda seems like this is it right?

This is the only Sanji thread I will ever make so don't worry. I just had to ask this.

Is Raid Suit Sanji the final form of Sanji?

-His fire powers don't seem to be improving.
-He doesn't do haki training.
-The raid suit is only being cosmetically altered as far as we know and it's unclear if it can be improved in actual functionality.
-He didn't seem to learn anything besides cooking in Okama land that he could be hiding for some reason.
-Sanji's fights rarely require him to learn some new ability so he probably won't
-His perceived next big opponent is Queen, a YC2, and after that it's unclear if there's anyone stronger that he'll HAVE to fight.

It kinda seems like this is it right?
It's possible, Sanji has no ambition so I don't see what enemy he could face EOS

And that's exactly why Oda can make him as strong as he wants to be :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.