General & Others Is Egghead already The Best Arc Post Timeskip?

Is it the Best Arc Post Timeskip already?

• Total voters
Better than early post timeskip I’ll tell you that
If your definition of good story are clashes that are technically not even part of Egghead then you're right. But if you actually care about the plot and the story, then Egghead is probably the worst when it comes to it. Random plots that make no sense which is just going to lead to another Wano ending. Greenbull was hype when he arrived and look what happened to him. This is why I am waiting a bit more before actually showing yall how awful Egghead plot is. I will wait til Kizaru/Saturn arrives.

Before Gorosei arrived i was rating this arc as worst in all one piece.
Post automatically merged:

Have no idea why people hyping EggHead.

You hating at this point bruh
No, its just a very bad arc by One Piece standards. Everyone talking about things that happened outside EggHead (Law Vs BB, Shanks Vs Kid, Garp Vs BB pirates, Kuma's flashback) and they truly was good, but everything inside? Before Gorosei, it was just bad and boring, with terrible fights, no screen time for Mugiwaras (except for chosen NikaRogerJoyBoy) tons and tons of Nikabullshit,ridiculous auto leveling, Seraphims and pacifistas going back and forward like a hot potato for insane amount of times (Sentomaru-CP0-VP-York-VP-Marines-VP-Satutn-Bonney), stupid fake death reveals (Saul), there just nothing to like this acr for (expect everything that outside of EggHead).

Last edited:
No, its just a very bad arc by One Piece standards. Everyone talking about things that happened outside EggHead (Law Vs BB, Shanks Vs Kid, Garp Vs BB pirates, Kuma's flashback) and they truly was good, but everything inside? Before Gorosei, it was just bad and boring, with terrible fights, no screen time for Mugiwaras (except for chosen NikaRogerJoyBoy) tons and tons of Nikabullshit,ridiculous auto leveling, Seraphims and pacifistas going back and forward like a hot potato for insane amoint of times (Sentomaru-CP0-VP-York-VP-Marines-VP-Satutn-Bonney), stupid fake death reveals (Saul), there just nothing to like this acr for (expect everything that outside of EggHead).
Outside or inside it’s all part of the arc you gotta include all of it when you evaluate the arc.

I'd wait for it to finish,but WCI until 880 is better. Both around 50odd chapters. WCI went downhill. It remains to be seen about Egghead,which rightn now was only strong from the middle part of it . ANything before the interlude was fuffle.
This moment was peak at that time.