Speculations Is Elbaf even going to happen?

I know, I know you might wanna call me crazy for even bringing this up but the time is running and I think to properly end Wano and to start the build up, heavy story and relevations and climax of the whole story will take up the rest of One Pieces life span. If Oda really tries to end op in around 3 to 4 years I don't think there would be time left for the Elbaf-Arc.

(While I also don't think we like really really need it. Yeah sure Usopp wants to visit it and it was name dropped a few times but it isn't so important to Usopps Character Arc as some people make it out to be and we already met a whole lot of Giants and their lore so no real reward to actually go deeper into it.)

That's of course my own opinion, let me think what you guys think. πŸ€”

Definitely think it'll happen. Not only for Usopp's dream, but if Shanks & crew are involved we could finally get the fated reunions of Luffy/Shanks & Usopp/Yasopp. Alternatively, it could be another Big Mom arc if she survives the raid. Gives us the opportunity to see a Smoothie fight as well & further development with Luffy & Katakuri. Not to mention Big Mom's ties to Elbaf already.

Also heard talk that Enel could be involved which could be cool.

All in all, too important & too much buildup to skip I think, doesn't have to be a major arc but something around Zou size would suffice.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I think so, it's too important for Usopp's development and if Big Mom is not vanquished in this very arc it could pretty much represent an intelligent way to portray two parallels going on for 10+ years and 15+ years respectively: Luffy v Big Mom and Usopp to venture into Elbaf.

I would love to see the Elbaf Arc that Oda has building up for soo much, but i woudnt be surprised if Oda just cut it out for time and go with Wano>Laftel>Final War

The only thing that make me believe that Elbaf will happen is the 4th Road Poneglyph that no one know where is.

I know, I know you might wanna call me crazy for even bringing this up but the time is running and I think to properly end Wano and to start the build up, heavy story and relevations and climax of the whole story will take up the rest of One Pieces life span. If Oda really tries to end op in around 3 to 4 years I don't think there would be time left for the Elbaf-Arc.

(While I also don't think we like really really need it. Yeah sure Usopp wants to visit it and it was name dropped a few times but it isn't so important to Usopps Character Arc as some people make it out to be and we already met a whole lot of Giants and their lore so no real reward to actually go deeper into it.)

That's of course my own opinion, let me think what you guys think. πŸ€”
the "army of giants" on elbaf has been built up as essential to the final war. linlin thinks she can beat the other yonko and take the one piece of she had the army of giants. the marine are trying to build a fake army of giants with vegapunk and caesar's tech. kaido has experimental failed ancient giants as warriors. etc.

elbaf is meant for right before the last war so it might be the very last thing before laugh tale
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, too important of an arc. Way more than most people think. Especially after that giant straw hat and everything. Oda wouldn't have silhouetted characters like Loki and would have shown the giant tree way more clearly if it weren't for an arc to be there for it.
yeah. theres something important about giants that everyone in the endgame wants them