Speculations Is Enel Uranus?

Enel considered himself a god but we tend to think he is just a schizo with a powerful fruit. It would be typical for Oda to actually make him a god, or something in that direction. Couldn't he be the Ancient Weapon Uranus?

Poseidon, named after the god of the sea was deep inside the ocean, on Fish-Man Island. Following that logic, Uranus, named after the god of the sky, should be high up, perhaps on the Moon.

Poseidon could control Seakings. Enel can control the ancient automatas.

With Buggy, Crocodile, Lucci and Moria making their comebacks and playing important roles, Enel would deserve it.

It's unlikely. I think the reason oda did not drop a single hint towards uranus unlike the others is that the slightest hint will reveal it so i think it was the egg that roger found and carried on his ship rather than someone living on a mystic island but he could be a hint towards powers of uranus with that maxim ship
We can see that shiki hints to this in their conversation with roger about the apocalyptic weapon that reger has and he couldn't possibly mean something one piece related as roger had not reached the last island before edd war
My headcanon is that egg being in shanks hands currently residing at the top of that huge tree in elbaf