Is free speech lame?

I know on the internet it's cool to be for free speech but does any actually want limitles free speech? Like I don't want some pedophile preaching his "idealogy" and convincing others and that already happened with kids latching onto "its just a piece of paper" and ironic "loli" usage everywhere.
Also if every redditor got banned I would only shed tears of joy, so why is free speech good on principle? Not like your enemys can use it to get it in power and then ban your free speech anyway lol🤣

Free speech is the best thing we have.I would prefer people to speak their minds and show their true colors instead of listening to fake people.Let pedos and other bad dudes say what they want,it makes it easier for the police to arrest them.No free speech=no free flow of ideas=society stops advancing.

B

Ballel

I know on the internet it's cool to be for free speech but does any actually want limitles free speech? Like I don't want some pedophile preaching his "idealogy" and convincing others and that already happened with kids latching onto "its just a piece of paper" and ironic "loli" usage everywhere.
Also if every redditor got banned I would only shed tears of joy, so why is free speech good on principle? Not like your enemys can use it to get it in power and then ban your free speech anyway lol🤣
Another one of your bait threads

Free speech as soon whole shouldn't be condemned just because a vocal minority is misusing it. So just like everything in life, if it's used by bad people to do bad things, doesn't mean it's bad.

And I doubt you would have the same opinion if you couldn't express your thoughts and ideas, however idiotic or bad they maybe. You know, just like this post.