Multiverse General Is Gojo vs Sukuna the most hype/iconic/etc manga fight?

Is Gojo vs Sukuna the most hype/iconic/etc manga fight?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Title.

While it may not be the best manga fight, I am having a hard time thinking of a fight that generated more hype, iconic moments, discussion, memes and so on than this one.

I've seen this panel edited dozens of times featuring other manga characters, real people, and so on.

The memes were also generational, week in and week out.

Maybe in the future something surpasses it, but so far I can't think of any fight that was this hype and iconic.

Your thoughts? If you don't think so, name a fight which you think was more hype and iconic and etc.

@RayanOO help with some tags br0.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
I've never been a Naruto fan but I can admit they've had some of the most epic and iconic fights throughout its run

But the one I'll be highlighting here is Gaara vs Rock Lee if meme culture was has prevalent then has it is now it would 100% be memed

That fight came out over 20 years ago and it's still talked about its still put on many animanga list for greatest fight,

Despite coming out during a time meme's weren't has popular or even well known if you Google Gaara vs Rock Lee memes you'll find quite a bit

Even 20 + years later people are still making fan art of this fight

It is certainly one of the MOST iconic fights of all time.

Why? For me, what matters the most is that it is being mentioned on Twitter, IG and other spaces like people used to say "can he beat Goku though?"

I see this everywhere now:

Similar hype to Rock Lee vs Gara fight.

If we do a simple comparative analysis of recent shonen fights none comes closer to Gojo vs Sukuna.

Fun fact? It is probably the only fight that got its hype based on manga ALONE, not anime.

I have seen several celebrities post about Gojo's death (spoiling their fans).

Internet will be on fire when it gets animated... hopefully on a better schedule ๐Ÿ—ฟ

Probally with the height of the internet. People that dont even read manga got caught in it. Jiren vs Goku came close.
Goku vs Freeza is also recogniziable but mostly because of the 5 minutes memes.

Nothing in one piece comes close or will ever come close i think. Oda is not good in drawing fights, powerscaling, hyping and so on. He is a emotional writer