Questions & Mysteries Is it Ichiji vs Katakuri and Oven vs Niji, Yonji, Reiju?

Regardless, what Oda is showing here is that Katakuri needs awakening to beat Ichiji. The first time Ichiji blew himself up with his explosion powers and it was clear af that Katakuri simply outmaneuvered him.

This is a man that owned Jack-level Perospero.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Regardless, what Oda is showing here is that Katakuri needs awakening to beat Ichiji. The first time Ichiji blew himself up with his explosion powers and it was clear af that Katakuri simply outmaneuvered him.

Except Katakuri wasn't just fighting Ichiji when he busted it out. He was at a numerical disadvantage.

:milaugh:
Yeah ichiji somehow blew up and bled and koed by his own powers
Ended up on Katakuri's body

Make it make sense..

Katakuri didn't bring out awakening or needed it for ichiji.
He came out using from the start against them all

You're basicalky saying Ichiji ~ pre fs luffy that's how silly you sound.

Ichiji never owned Pero
Landing on punch on someone =/= owning when pero wasn't even KOed or critically wounded
Post automatically merged:

Sanjikun still hoping Germa looks Good
Oda even brings in Caesar which means Caesar saw Germa getting stomped hard

There's nothing ichiji doing to katakuri that's why Caesar stepped in
Even then they will still be beaten

Wait,are you telling us Ichiji blows himself up?Rofl.

Katakuri fodderizes him at the weddingparty.BM ragdolled Judge.Niji blitzed a bunch of no name fodders

Nothing special to see here

:milaugh:
Yeah ichiji somehow blew up and bled and koed by his own powers
Ended up on Katakuri's body

Make it make sense..

Katakuri didn't bring out awakening or needed it for ichiji.
He came out using from the start against them all

You're basicalky saying Ichiji ~ pre fs luffy that's how silly you sound.

Ichiji never owned Pero
Landing on punch on someone =/= owning when pero wasn't even KOed or critically wounded
Post automatically merged:

Sanjikun still hoping Germa looks Good
Oda even brings in Caesar which means Caesar saw Germa getting stomped hard

There's nothing ichiji doing to katakuri that's why Caesar stepped in
Even then they will still be beaten
This guy just reading Germa Piece.

Somehow Vinsmokes gets hurt by their powers
I didn't know Sanji could bleed when using his own powers
Or reiju could be poisoned if shes her own poison on herself
Lol

Wait,are you telling us Ichiji blows himself up?Rofl.

Katakuri fodderizes him at the weddingparty.BM ragdolled Judge.Niji blitzed a bunch of no name fodders

Nothing special to see here
Well it didn't come from nowhere. That is literally what happens in the anime. Ichiji did blow himself up there.

- 2 months till we get this in dub btw

Stop it, no matter how you try and create imaginary senarios Ichiji can't hold a finger to Katakuri

The power ranger aka dumb germa clowns are trash

Well it didn't come from nowhere. That is literally what happens in the anime. Ichiji did blow himself up there.

- 2 months till we get this in dub btw
Never happened in the manga

I think it's a bit early to say it'd a 1v1. We don't know the state of Yonji, Niji and Reiju and if Oven is handling all of them, that's not exactly Germa hype. I guess you could try and use this to prop up Ichiji but Kata already whooped him once and is in the process of doing it again hence Caesar has to step in. Nothing showcasing that Germa would fare well here, just Caesar coming as back-up.

Stop it, no matter how you try and create imaginary senarios Ichiji can't hold a finger to Katakuri

The power ranger aka
Sanjikuns clown is a troll post but I disagree with them being trash. In 1v1 they are easily stronger than Peros/Vets, they were really only losing when outnumbered.

In 1v1 they always dominated those characters.

Sanjikuns clown is a troll post but I disagree with them being trash. In 1v1 they are easily stronger than Peros/Vets, they were really only losing when outnumbered.

In 1v1 they always dominated those characters.
Agree that Germa aren't trash, they're quite strong and durable. But 1v1 I think only Ichiji is stronger than Perospero, Reiju and Niji should be on his level.
As for Kata we can clearly see he is hitting other opponents, you can see multiple fists and impacts, he isn't just punching the ground.

This thread is just to mock Katakuri tbh.