Break Week Is it time to consider Zoro vs Smoothie /Queen yet?

Do you have so little confidence in your boy dealing with King?
I have little trust in Oda. I can totally see Sanji appear a bit hurt in three chapter without seeing any continuation of the clash or being saved by Marco or Law :hope:
Of course i hope this time Oda is going to treat him properly :sanmoji:

My guess is: Sanji took a bit of damage, King keeps pushing with his beak on Sanji who's trying to free himself but Marco appears and kicks King away. Then... no, you don't want to hear what is going to happen after that :sadgrin:

Two useless, i am gonna start to think all YC2 are waste and useless. Doing nothing, one against a door and the other one lets his ennemy to train against his soldiers front of him :milaugh::milaugh:
hey Jozu is awesome:kata:
its just that BMP and BP are mostly incompetent. Kata was BMP's saving grace. BP should pray that King and Kaido carries their ass for rest of the arc:rolaugh:
Queen is at least a funky char:queenmoji: Smoothie on the other hand:lawsigh:

King versus Zoro and Queen versus Sanji are still the most likely match ups. For all we know, Zoro clashing with Queen now is just his version of Sanji clashing with King early on. Either Oda is really going to surprise us here or he's just playing with the readers because anybody should expect Kaido's numbers 2 and 3 to fight Luffy's in that order since day one.

Only thing guranteed is people jumping to conclusions
Look at how Oda has been writing Zoro/Sanji vs King/Queen so far. He’s clearly self aware that everyone and their mom expects Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen, and has been trolling us by teasing either SH fighting either All Star. I don’t see the point in this if Oda just plans to go the traditional route. Zoro will still be stronger regardless, so Oda can have Sanji beat King extreme diff while Zoro beats Queen with less difficulty and has energy to spare on fighting Kaido.

Look at how Oda has been writing Zoro/Sanji vs King/Queen so far. He’s clearly self aware that everyone and their mom expects Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen, and has been trolling us by teasing either SH fighting either All Star. I don’t see the point in this if Oda just plans to go the traditional route. Zoro will still be stronger regardless, so Oda can have Sanji beat King extreme diff while Zoro beats Queen with less difficulty and has energy to spare on fighting Kaido.
That's obviously Logical that Zoro and Sanji will get King/Queen, I was making the anecdotal point that until the conclusion arrives we shouldn't be just straight jumping into it.