Current Events Is Jinbe vs Who’s Who their actual matchup?

Will Jinbe be the one to beat Who’s Who?

• Total voters
Well. Who's Who panel looks very unfortunate.

He looks more like Sabertooth Seal than Tiger so maybe Oda has a fish mate fetish.
Hahaha had the same thoughts
Post automatically merged:

Lets be honest..... Franky is portrayed a step above Brook.He has portrayal that Brook never got. Franky put up a decent fight against Luffy in water 7 and was somewhat comparable to Sanji(before diable jambe) on the Sea Train. Franky is often portrayed in a competent light he's not Monster trio but Oda shows Franky can handle himself. Whereas Brook is not shown to be able to handle himself and his often saved. I'll show you what I mean, in terms of how Oda portrays Franky and Brook.

In Zou.....Oda has Sanji take care of Sheepshead for Brook instead of having Brook take care of sheepshead on his own.

Compare this to Franky, who was also with Sanji, but Oda had Franky take care of his own opponent and Sanji didn't have to help him out. And then they even say the carpenter is strong too. Something Oda never does for Brook.

Yamato and Sasaki never fought, plus Yamato had Momonuske and Shinobu to protect. Also we don't know if Yamato was very capable tbh. Beating a Number doesn't tell us that, neither does off guarding Ulti.
What's with the downplay on Brook. You talk as if Brook never really got his own pairs of feats. Brook isn't really a bruiser fighter like Franky, so he doesnt really got into fight that much or as much as Franky does.

But when Brook fights, he also got solid feats, the dude stood up alone against an Emperor. managed to disable her during her tantrums and buy time for the crew.

I always think that, jinbe, zoro and sanji will be with luffy when luffy faces kaido, with Marco potentially carrying brook, robin and zoro, i think it will be whos who vs brook, robin vs black maria, sasaki vs franky, nami usopp vs ulti pageone, after making the antidote it'll be chopper vs apoo,

Queen vs Sanji
Jinbe vs Jack
Zoro vs King
Luffy vs Kaido

Although I think in the latter part of the war when every sh already beat their respective opponents, they will join luffy against kaido

Last edited:
Hahaha had the same thoughts

What's with the downplay on Brook. You talk as if Brook never really got his own pairs of feats. Brook isn't really a bruiser fighter like Franky, so he doesnt really got into fight that much or as much as Franky does.

But when Brook fights, he also got solid feats, the dude stood up alone against an Emperor. managed to disable her during her tantrums and buy time for the crew.

I always think that, jinbe, zoro and sanji will be with luffy when luffy faces kaido, with Marco potentially carrying brook, robin and zoro, i think it will be whos who vs brook, robin vs black maria, sasaki vs franky, nami usopp vs ulti pageone, after making the antidote it'll be chopper vs apoo,

Queen vs Sanji
Jinbe vs Jack
Zoro vs King
Luffy vs Kaido

Although I think in the latter part of the war when every sh already beat their respective opponents, they will join luffy against kaido
Brook has feats but he's not portrayed as someone competent. Jimbei vs Jack probably isn't happening..... it looks like him and Who's Who are about to go high diff rn.

I am not sold on it... I didnt know who to pair against WsW from the start, Killer was an option but seems like he is going up on top of the dome. Swordsman vs Jinbe is kind of a mismatch but could be the reason why someone as powerful as Jinbe gets trouble.
If it has to be hand vs sword, then Jinbe is one of the best candidates since he didnt lose his arm vs Momma but still, it shouldnt be easy dealing with WsW's sword. Jinbe vs Jack sounds much better tho so we will see...
jack has two blades which is even worse

I think Jimbei will have a full-on fight with Who's Who since they seem to know each other (not too well but still...). After Who's Who Jimbei will beat the injured Jack, since they'll both be a bit fatigued though Jack would be worse off but he's also a Zoan so... After that Jimbei will help against Big Mom. Not as the only fighter but probably along with Marco, Brook (since all three counter or can face her) and some people that can help out too.

We're left with 2 acts and one of these fights has started and the Jack one wouldn't be too long due to Jack's injuries. Though this fight probably won't take up too much panel-time sadly. The Big Mom one won't be too long either as she probably has something in store and won't face the Straw Hats too long (maybe).

Well, with Brook and Robin heading up the tower there’s some hope that it is just a brief fight and Jinbei will move on to Jack.

-Robin and Jinbei run into Sanji and Maria, save him and one of them stays behind to fight her (I know Robin vs Black Maria is really obvious, but Brook fighting her sounds like it could be hilarious. Imagine his fascination with weird spider panties)
-Sanji runs into Queen and starts fighting him, so someone else keeps heading up the tower
-finally that person gets to Jinbei and tells him to head up cause they can handle WW.
-Jinbei runs into Jack

Wouldn’t bet on it, but I can hope

Last edited: