Character Discussion Is King the most wanked Commander in OP verse as of now?

Along with the greatest durability, King also has a DF that gives him more durability, more aerial boost and strength.
His magma abilities are like another DF, his abilities with sword are comparable to top swordsman, he can even kick harder than your fav.
The list goes, I hope mah man gets the respect he deserves.
Hmm really impressive but the Whitebeard Commanders still neg

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
No I'd say Oda treats King the worst out of the right hands and by a large margin. King overall has the best feats but he's never shown much love by Oda.

Wank is what Oda did with Katakuri in WCI when he made him a bigger threat than a Yonkou and refused to have MC Luffy get a clear win over him. Wank is what Oda does when he draws Marco ragdolling King and Queen together on panel and top tiers run away from him. Oda didn't draw a single panel of King doing anything to Marco. All we see is Marco exhausted with no good panels of King doing anything, while he had Marco sonning King and Queen put together. That's what you call wank.

And the worst of it all was when Oda tossed King to the wolves when he drew Greenbull using him as fertilizer. Forget Marco and Katakuri, I know Doflamingo would never be drawn in that manner. Not even Crocodile. And yet King, someone arguably the strongest of the bunch was chewed up and spit out.

He was also called King the background for a reason. Nigh irrelevant only waiting for a 2 chapter fight to lose to Zoro. To make matters worse we don't even know why King lost so fast, it almost seems like Oda just had him throw when he should have outlasted Zoro who could barely fight for a few mins.

So yea overall, King is the most disrespected first mate by far.

No I'd say Oda treats King the worst out of the right hands and by a large gap. King overall has the best feats but he's never shown much love by Oda.

Wank is what Oda did with Katakuri in WCI when he made him a larger threat than a Yonkou and refused to have MC Luffy get a clear win over him. Wank is what Oda does when he draws Marco ragdolling King and Queen together on panel and top tiers run away from him. Oda didn't draw a single panel of King doing anything to Marco. All we see is Marco exhausted with no good panels of King doing anything, while he had Marco sonning King and Queen put together. That's what you call wank.

And the worst of it all was when Oda tossed King to the wolves when he drew Greenbull using him as fertilizer. Forget Marco and Katakuri, I know Doflamingo would never be drawn in that manner. Not even Crocodile. And yet King someone arguably the strongest of the bunch was chewed up and spit out.

He was also called King the background for a reason. Nigh irrelevant only waiting for a 2 chapter fight to lose to Zoro. To make matters worse we don't even know why King lost so fast, it almost seems like Oda just had him throw when he should have outlasted Zoro who could barely fight for a few mins.

King has been called invincible by his opponents

Kata has been called "invincible" by people he is scamming

King was called Right Hand Man by his captain
Katakuri was called Lowly trash by his captain

Katakuri ate shit against Luffy
Luffy ate shit against Kaido
Much much stronger Kaido ate shit against Zoro
Zoro ate shit against King

Idk what wank you are talking about

Katakuri has looked pathetic as fuck

Bro really Is comparing Oven's equal to King

ZenZu

Doesn't disprove a single thing I listed. King recieves the worst treatment of the right hands. And by far.

I don't think you really understand what wank is. Oda tossed King aside like a used whore soon as he was finished with him. In an arc where he gave King no focus.

Oda could draw Marco ragdoll King and Queen combined to protect his image, but he doesn't draw a single scene of King bodying Marco. Even though he knows he should, he's not trying to protect his image.

King is one of those characters where his feats are fighting against Oda's neglect for him, whereas Kat and Marco are clearly protected.

King dog walks katakuri but I don't see lies in his post. If anything it's a good thing that king isn't wanked to hell and back imo. His feats and portrayal are on panel and can't be argued against while other characters have to rely on fictitious wank to look good.

Doesn't disprove a single thing I listed. King recieves the worst treatment of the right hands. And by far.

I don't think you really understand what wank is. Oda tossed King aside like a used whore soon as he was finished with him. In an arc where he gave King no focus.

Oda could draw Marco ragdoll King and Queen combined to protect his image, but he doesn't draw a single scene of King bodying Marco. Even though he knows he should, he's not trying to protect his image.

King is one of those characters where his feats are fighting against Oda's neglect for him, whereas Kat and Marco are clearly protected.
What is Wank then?
Post automatically merged:

King dog walks katakuri but I don't see lies in his post. If anything it's a good thing that king isn't wanked to hell and back imo. His feats and portrayal are on panel and can't be argued against while other characters have to rely on fictitious wank to look good.
There is a fundamental issue with Katakuri

All his wank was essentially him scamming his family and people who were scammed by him were the only one "Wanking him"

While anyone who knew what's up, including his own mother spits on him.

Just look at the difference of respect between Kaido/King and Cuckakuri/Big Meme @ZenZu

No I'd say Oda treats King the worst out of the right hands and by a large margin. King overall has the best feats but he's never shown much love by Oda.

Wank is what Oda did with Katakuri in WCI when he made him a bigger threat than a Yonkou and refused to have MC Luffy get a clear win over him. Wank is what Oda does when he draws Marco ragdolling King and Queen together on panel and top tiers run away from him. Oda didn't draw a single panel of King doing anything to Marco. All we see is Marco exhausted with no good panels of King doing anything, while he had Marco sonning King and Queen put together. That's what you call wank.

And the worst of it all was when Oda tossed King to the wolves when he drew Greenbull using him as fertilizer. Forget Marco and Katakuri, I know Doflamingo would never be drawn in that manner. Not even Crocodile. And yet King, someone arguably the strongest of the bunch was chewed up and spit out.

That’s part of the reason why Katakuri and Marco are fan favorites and will stay that way

Idek if I see King cracking top 30 in a popularity poll lol

ZenZu

Fair enough
By that logic Jack received more wank than even Katakuri I'd say
You would be right but unfortunately Jack was thrown aside on Wano.

Oda very carefully crafted Katakuri scenes. And he refused to have him lose to even the Jesus MC Luffy without an asterix.

To this day it's the only fight which ended in a double KO final clash. That speaks volumes of Oda's love for the character.

You see how Cracker was a victim of an Admiral statement, King and Queen were no different. He had Katakuri avoid this fate even though we all know Kat would be a statue if he ran into Kuzan. That's Oda protecting Kat.