Chapter Discussion Is Kizaru a psychopath ?

Is he?

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
He's a Middle Management suck up who enjoys the position he's currently in

The main difference between him and Ryokugyu is that Ryokugyu wants to become a Fleet Admiral one day presumably while Kizaru just enjoys the benefits of being an Admiral
Middle management?

Lmao do y'all understand how high a rank Admiral is? He basically owns the navy at that rank.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
1- Cops in our real world can be sociopaths, becoming a law enforcer gives you certain rights and the ability To do things you wont be punished for.
Holy shit man a doctor can be a sociopath too, a priest can too, just bcs he is in police doesn't auto make him a sociopath lmfao

2- Doing his job doesnt mean he cares about people. Coming to sabaody meant he got to fuck shit up.
He is doing a job that is specifically designed to help people. He could have been a pirate, a bounty hunter, a god knows what else, but he joined Marines for a reason and that reason most likely is to help people

3- I dont think he cares about protecting people, he literally blew up a mangrove in Sabaody, that thjng probably killed some people falling down.
Headcannon

I said schizoid, not schizophrenic, which are 2 totally different things.
And I ain't diagnosing shit. Just pointing out a disorder more fitting for Borsalino rather than antisocial.
Schizoids are weirdos and loners. Borsalino works surrounded by people,he doesnt fit the bill.He is just immoral and high as fuck.

Holy shit man a doctor can be a sociopath too, a priest can too, just bcs he is in police doesn't auto make him a sociopath lmfao

He is doing a job that is specifically designed to help people. He could have been a pirate, a bounty hunter, a god knows what else, but he joined Marines for a reason and that reason most likely is to help people

Headcannon
1- You said hes in the cops therefore he is a good guy so I brought you an exemply that its not a necessary conclusion.

2- Refer to point 1, we havent seen him care about the people at all. Aokiji, Fuji heck even Akainu was shown caring. But not Kizaru.

3- It is not headcanon he destroyed the mangrove with no regard about colleteral damage.

Immoral is a sign of sociopathy.
Not really,most people will do immoral things in a shit hit the fan/without rule of law situation if pressed to do so.Psychopathy=no empathy(or related feelings).One can be very moral and psycho or be a normal person and a complete cut throat.Pyschos have their brains wired different,that is it.

Last edited:
All admirals have shown that they care about civilians in some way shape or form (even Akainu) but Kizaru didnt show anything like that.
yeah,the mangroove incident doesnt speak in his favor,but we still know too little about him.Fuji blinded himself to deal with his trauma.Kizaru probably developed some twisted morals thx to some trauma too.Aokiji just beat his former mentor you know...Trauma changes you in a bad way.

Yea, that's for sure. 100% Sociopath.
That madman would gladly kill innocent citizens for his "justice".

But I do like his justice, he's not a hypocrite like a guy who killed a bunch of innocent people on a ship and tries to pose as someone who's trying to protect the world.

Kizaru knows that he's evil and he just doesn't fucking care about it.