Chapter Discussion Is Kizaru a psychopath ?

Is he?

• Total voters
He’s a company man who rose to the top by following his orders and doing his job well. It’s not that complicated. He’s not one to take a stand against the Gorosei. He’s respectful toward them as his superiors.

“Corporate slave” or “cog in the machine” is somewhat tongue in cheek. It’s the mentality he follows, yet he’s one of the top brass. Unlike Fujitora he has no interest in changing the way the machine works, or running it like Sakazuki or Kuzan, or any level of disgust with it like Garp or smoker.

Doing his job, getting paid. That’s it.

I'm not the one spouting degenerate comments to gain attention or whatever but you are
We can take this step by step to figure out why there's an "Assmiral" stuck in your head living rent free eating your brain nutrients, its not healthy.
:sanmoji:
my sides

:fujilaugh:

I'm not the one spouting degenerate comments to gain attention or whatever but you are
We can take this step by step to figure out why there's an "Assmiral" stuck in your head living rent free eating your brain nutrients, its not healthy.
What degenerate comments? Kizaru is an obedient dog that would do anything the Gorosei asks, that's factual, his character is so pathetic even that he willingly calls himself a slave with a grin on his face, almost like he takes pride in it lmao.

Again with the projection, you always try to shift the argument away from the character to something personal, probably because you know your arguments are so shit that they crumble like wet paper.

What degenerate comments? Kizaru is an obedient dog that would do anything the Gorosei asks, that's factual, his character is so pathetic even that he willingly calls himself a slave with a grin on his face, almost like he takes pride in it lmao.

Again with the projection, you always try to shift the argument away from the character to something personal, probably because you know your arguments are so shit that they crumble like wet paper.
I get your hate for the admirals but chill :kobeha: it's not that deep, they are still drawings

Have you tried doing an MRI scan to specifically locate where the "Assmiral" legion resides

Man you're sad, I can't even humor this any longer 💔
One more thing, is it an actual Admiral's ass that you're obsessed with (potentially Kizaru seeing how you think of him erotically) or is it just a casual slander name
To each his own I guess
:specialmeh:
  • Make a garbage argument✔️
  • Turn said garbage argument into a personal attack when I point it out✔️
  • Run away when you realize how stupid you look✔️
You do this same song and dance every time we talk lol, you're beginning to make Elder "L"ee Hung look like an intelligent Admiral fan with how much you're dragging down the average IQ of that fandom.

• Make a garbage argument✔️
  • Turn said garbage argument into a personal attack when I point it out✔️
  • Run away when you realize how stupid you look✔️
You do this same song and dance every time we talk lol, you're beginning to make Elder "L"ee Hung look like an intelligent Admiral fan with how much you're dragging down the average IQ of that fandom.
I'll admit my last post was shite but that's what happens when someone exchanges convo at your level. There are more important things than agenda sky kun chill and have some decency
Let me know the result of your scans
:cheers: