Chapter Discussion Is Maki stupid?

We should replace Maki with Toji

• Total voters
Instead of utilizing her unparalleled stealth abilities to join Higurama and Yuta in their fight against Sukuna, where Maki could collectively employ hit-and-run tactics to distract and damage Sukuna, she instead opts to confront Sukuna directly in a one-on-one battle.

If Toji were to join the fight instead, Sukuna would undoubtedly face considerable challenges, as Toji would skillfully manipulate the situation to his advantage.

I hate how they are the peak of heavenly restriction, and they are basically fodder to special grades like kenjaku sukuna gojo yuki
They should've absolutely been way stronger.
Why? This is JUJUTSU kaisen. Not Heavenly Restrictions kaisen.

Sukuna said it himself. Heavenly restrictions are the opposite of jujutsu.

Besides, Toji is one of the most wanked characters in jjk. His hype is still good. Maki was just a trash that couldn't live up to Toji's level.

Why? This is JUJUTSU kaisen. Not Heavenly Restrictions kaisen.

Sukuna said it himself. Heavenly restrictions are the opposite of jujutsu.

Besides, Toji is one of the most wanked characters in jjk. His hype is still good. Maki was just a trash that couldn't live up to Toji's level.
Toji got trashed by 16 y/o gojo couldnt land single hit
I know his ego and getting caught by suprise played a role but still.

also saying this js JUJUTSU kaisen so a concept like heavenly restriction shouldnt be that strong is stupid imo, its like saying OP is about pirates so fuck the marines

i do also believe that Toji kinda set the expectations too high and maki just failed imo.

I mean, they are indeed getting fucked. 1 got one shotted by a Pirate, the other one became the underling of a Pirate, the other one got scared by the presence of another pirate and the last one became a Pirate's (who was at death's door) bitch and now is too scared to go outside of his base.

There are like 2 marines who didn't get shit portrayal; Garp who is a walking W and Fuji who is theorized to join said Pirates.

So yeah, fuck heavenly restrictions.

I realized that I started shitting in the wrong characters so.. my bad. Yeah, Maki is retarded, a garbage character and a poor attempt at a female Toji.

She became the stronger version of Toji but her story is lame. She’s written like she doesn’t have any faults. Gege shouldve killed her off and let Nobara survive. He likes killing off the good characters for some reason.

I hate how they are the peak of heavenly restriction, and they are basically fodder to special grades like kenjaku sukuna gojo yuki
I don't expect them to be broken but atleast give them a decent chance to fight special grades.

Instead of utilizing her unparalleled stealth abilities to join Higurama and Yuta in their fight against Sukuna, where Maki could collectively employ hit-and-run tactics to distract and damage Sukuna, she instead opts to confront Sukuna directly in a one-on-one battle.

If Toji were to join the fight instead, Sukuna would undoubtedly face considerable challenges, as Toji would skillfully manipulate the situation to his advantage.
its her ego
a major theme in jjk

she wants to find her worth in fighting the strongest , its similar to how toji's real emotions started emerging while fighting awakened gojo
people want to find their real worth and get happily butchered by the people they challenged , a form of love

her ego was clearly being shown in last chapter

OP is the most retarded reader on this forum. When Sukuna is focusing on you you think it’s easy to play hit and run tactics when the guy has just as good vision if not better AND can fly just like them?

Yeah sure he can’t find them easy.

Toji would get even negged harder, he lost to newly awakened Purple while Maki dodged World Slash point blank.:milaugh:

Tojo humiliated Geto who was a special grade. I'd say only Sukuna and Gojo are beyond his level. But by a lot.

Because he didnt know about purple was rusty and his ego got into his head
Gojo shot a tiny Purple from like 10 meters away and Toji still couldn't dodge. Maki straight up dodged a point blank Dismantle or world slash point blank.

Maki caught up to Toji in like 2 weeks and then had ONE MONTH after worth of training. At best, Toji performs no better than Maki.