Anime Discussion Is naruto the best anime?

Someone I know irl swears to god Naruto is the best anime and manga and shits on one piece. It's his opinion obviously. Just wanna see if people agree Naruto is the goat. What are your thoughts?

Naruto is pretty good, but the claims that it’s “the best” and that it “clears your fave” are all purely subjective…

…unless you’re talking about an “anime“ like *cough* High Guardian Spice. If the majority of people who see it dislike it, then that’s probably a sign that serious work needs to be done.

No not even close in fact each iteration is worse than the last

My personal favorites besides one piece is

Bungo Stray Dogs and Class Room of the elite

Naruto is pretty good, but the claims that it’s “the best” and that it “clears your fave” are all purely subjective…

…unless you’re talking about an “anime“ like *cough* High Guardian Spice. If the majority of people who see it dislike it, then that’s probably a sign that serious work needs to be done.
Yea he's just a Naruto dick rider tbh. Just because he grew up watching Naruto. But to hate on one piece is retarded and the fact he's never seen it makes it worse

AL sama

Red Haired
maybe for that person naruto is the best anime and there's nothing wrong if he thinks like that cause its his opinion

for me naruto is just a good shounen