Questions & Mysteries Is Oda gathering the 4 supernovas and sends them to the roof?

S

stealthblack

Drake and apoo are in same place, hawkins can show up anythime, and sanji has to cross the battlefield to go anywhere. so is oda gathering the 4 to send them roof level? we already saw drake, hawkins, sanji interact during the arc as north blue boys, and with apoo there too, we gonna have the 4 fly to roof and make it the ''9 shadows that will bring the dawn''?

Drake and apoo are in same place, hawkins can show up anythime, and sanji has to cross the battlefield to go anywhere. so is oda gathering the 4 to send them roof level? we already saw drake, hawkins, sanji interact during the arc as north blue boys, and with apoo there too, we gonna have the 4 fly to roof and make it the ''9 shadows that will bring the dawn''?
sanji a supernova? :suresure:

J

Jo_Ndule

It might be possible

Everyone will be fighting Kaido
First samuraus
Then The 5 SNs
Then Oden
Then SNs + Yamato
Then perhaps Navy
Then SN trio

Last edited by a moderator:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I really hope Apoo doesn't join the Alliance. He's done nothing to help it and has actively been trying to dismantle it. Drake at least has a history of supporting them with freeing Law. Hawkins... He's been MIA and is an opportunist, besides he might be able to buff others with good cards.

I'd be annoyed if Apoo turned coat and was accepted.

Sanji's not a supernova

I really hope Apoo doesn't join the Alliance. He's done nothing to help it and has actively been trying to dismantle it. Drake at least has a history of supporting them with freeing Law. Hawkins... He's been MIA and is an opportunist, besides he might be able to buff others with good cards.

I'd be annoyed if Apoo turned coat and was accepted.
Dont trip Apoo saying fuck the beast pirates and fuck the alliance