Current Events Is Oda slighting Sanji again?

Egghead isnt arc for SH fights, few cool clashes for zoro and luffy fans here tho, to keep the "tension" up

also lets jabura is bum rn, how does that shit on Sanji?

Back in ennies lobby Jabura was as strong as Kaku and had the balls to challange Lucci
nerfed sanji mid diffed his ass

him being bum rn doesnt change anything, its just means he gave up but lucci and kaku didnt

Jabra likely isn’t coming back because Oda doesn’t need another strong CP0 member because CP aren’t major antagonists to strong straw hats. And that’s all Jabra was, a strong CP agent. It’s nothing against sanji as sanjis opponents return all the time as well, it’s just Oda doesnt need Jabra specifically.

And although a clash with Kizaru would be great, Im not sure if it’ll happen or if Odas just going to have Luffy fight him. Way I see it, the only slighting that will happen to sanji is when he inevitably likely meets Stussy

Egghead isnt arc for SH fights, few cool clashes for zoro and luffy fans here tho, to keep the "tension" up

Back in ennies lobby Jabura was as strong as Kaku and had the balls to challange Lucci

him being bum rn doesnt change anything, its just means he gave up but lucci and kaku didnt
Not really about the fights imo it’s Oda leaving him out.
Post automatically merged:

Jabra likely isn’t coming back because Oda doesn’t need another strong CP0 member because CP aren’t major antagonists to strong straw hats. And that’s all Jabra was, a strong CP agent. It’s nothing against sanji as sanjis opponents return all the time as well, it’s just Oda doesnt need Jabra specifically.

And although a clash with Kizaru would be great, Im not sure if it’ll happen or if Odas just going to have Luffy fight him. Way I see it, the only slighting that will happen to sanji is when he inevitably likely meets Stussy
That is the most annoying thing ever. He needs to defend himself against women.

Not really about the fights imo it’s Oda leaving him out.
Post automatically merged:

That is the most annoying thing ever. He needs to defend himself against women.
Leaving who out? Sanji also had his "Clash" this arc with seraphim. Sent him flying and vegapunk had to lock his shoes before more damage is done?

And this arcs been obvioua, Seraphims>CP0

Facts. Sanji only gets down and dirty when it matters. He'll take out Hella fodder for a hoe. But when it's crunch time he gets his main fight.

Baratie, arlong park, alabasta, ennies lobby, thriller bark, etc

Only when it's crunch time will we get a decent sanji fight. I like to think of it as a fire that's building to an inferno.

Be patient. Maybe he'll get a clash.

Leaving who out? Sanji also had his "Clash" this arc with seraphim. Sent him flying and vegapunk had to lock his shoes before more damage is done?

And this arcs been obvioua, Seraphims>CP0
I love how oda keeps the same pattern. He'll use sanji to hype a new character but only when his upper limits remain unclear.

Beginning of ts punk hazard and now come to mind

There's always some stipulation to sanjis situation when he's being used to hype a new character.

Sanji kicked the Seraphim, not too many people have done that

It's possible he fights Lucci as well

He went to save Robin in the Sea Train with CP-9 there after all.

Bringing Jyabura back wouldn't make a difference, only if CP-0 was supposed to represent an actual challenge for the Strawhats, which they don't in my opinion. Also, Jyabura was already almost getting kicked from CP-9 back then because he was too undisciplined to fit the job (even then, they called him to add more strength to the group), so it's no surprise he isn't here

And Stussy is there, she was in MADS apparently, and so far Sanji has met or had something to do with these scientists, even in the slightest (Judge, Ceasar, Queen and now Vegapunk.. Stussy..)

Sanji has like lots of options and possible plots to fit in

More MADS taunts and lore = more stress on Sanji and its connections = more dealing with the self worth issues and putting them to rest = finally awakening coc once self-worth is no longer a problem.

So please Oda, do keep bringing the past back and getting it taken care of.
The only thing that I was to see from Sanji are speed feats and blue flames I’m sick of his past and gags. Also I couldn’t care less about MADS.