Questions & Mysteries Is Oda writing with the Anime in mind?

I noticed something:

In the manga, only Nami is told by Kureha about Chopper's backstory.

In the anime, both Nami and Sanji are told Chopper's backstory.

YET in the manga, Sanji makes the comment to Chopper about Luffy being a monster to motivate him, signifying he knew this would help Chopper like he knew his backstory.

Did Oda give this point to the anime?

If so, since Oda has a lot he wants to write but can't make this story go on forever. Is the reason he now offscreens things so much is that he can simply tell the anime to fill it in? does he write with this in mind now?

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
I noticed something:

In the manga, only Nami is told by Kureha about Chopper's backstory.

In the anime, both Nami and Sanji are told Chopper's backstory.

YET in the manga, Sanji makes the comment to Chopper about Luffy being a monster to motivate him, signifying he knew this would help Chopper like he knew his backstory.

Did Oda give this point to the anime?

If so, since Oda has a lot he wants to write but can't make this story go on forever. Is the reason he now offscreens things so much is that he can simply tell the anime to fill it in? does he write with this in mind now?
He does and there has been an increasing priority over the years. I think the best examples are any fights that Oda offscreens to advance the plot, especially in flashbacks. They then get significantly extended in the anime.

Keep your eyes posted on the upcoming Law vs BB fight in 2 episodes from now; they’ve already made scenes of the initial confrontation.

More or less.

Yes I think he is offscreening too much so anime can have more content to fill in and reduce the terrible pace but I don't think he is doing more than that thinking on anime.

He does and there has been an increasing priority over the years. I think the best examples are any fights that Oda offscreens to advance the plot, especially in flashbacks. They then get significantly extended in the anime.

Keep your eyes posted on the upcoming Law vs BB fight in 2 episodes from now; they’ve already made scenes of the initial confrontation.
Do you think Shanks vs Kid will have filler battle scenes or it remains a one shot?

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
Do you think Shanks vs Kid will have filler battle scenes or it remains a one shot?
That’s a really good question! Chances are, it will have some extra scenes leading up to or just after the battle.The main confrontation will probably be a one shot to emphasize Shanks speed, future sight in seeing Kid about to do massive damage, and catching his pirate crew off-guard.

Oda might even advise Toei again since they’re usually careful with any Shanks scenes in anime.
:myman: