General & Others Is One Piece going back to their pre-Wano animation in Egghead arc and onward?

Does anyone know if they're going to use the same animation used in Wano or will they go back to the "original" animation before it that feels like One Piece?

We probably won’t know until the first episode of the new arc, but I hope not. I’ve gotten used to the animation quality during Wano and having it taken away so suddenly would be disappointing.

If they can’t keep that level of quality, then I hope they at least keep it higher than it was before.

Does anyone know if they're going to use the same animation used in Wano or will they go back to the "original" animation before it that feels like One Piece?
No, the animation quality probably won't get worse.

Seriously, One Piece production wise was not looked upon favourably before Wano. I have no idea why people would want to go back to that.

Almost the entire arc is non stop filled with lore and related matters. There'll be at least a couple high quality episodes.
Even Wano itself does not contain exclusively high quality animation.

Its funny bc wano and dressrosa had the worst animation possible but for completely different reasons. Lets hope egghead will be a mix of the good attributes of each

Its funny bc wano and dressrosa had the worst animation possible but for completely different reasons. Lets hope egghead will be a mix of the good attributes of each
Could you elaborate on how Wano had the worst animation possible? Like, even the not good episodes of Wano are still better animated and more consistent art wise than your average Dressrosa episode.

H

Herrera95

It’s funny you say that cause I think the consensus is actually the opposite

People like the animation but dislike the art
How? Makes no fucking sense.

People hate animation because of stupid auras and flashes. Also the pacing.

Aura piece needs to die, otherwise Wano animation is okay for episodes that nothing happens with good peaks for important chapters

How? Makes no fucking sense.

People hate animation because of stupid auras and flashes. Also the pacing.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock the hatred for One Piece animation before Wano was significantly greater than it was after or during Wano. One Piece before Wano used to be consistently clowned upon for its animation quality. That has completely died down after Wano. Pacing isn’t animation, and the pacing has been not good for a very very very long time.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Unless you’ve been living under a rock the hatred for One Piece animation before Wano was significantly greater than it was after or during Wano. One Piece before Wano used to be consistently clowned upon for its animation quality. That has completely died down after Wano. Pacing isn’t animation, and the pacing has been not good for a very very very long time.
Yes animation was finnaly good for one piece. And pacing been problem the whole time. They could just make episodes 10 min long at this point by using full song intros longer recap and have some commentary after credits

H

Herrera95

I don’t think animation is part of pacing. That seems like more of a directional thing.
Your sentence makes no sense because is the opposite. Pacing is part of animation. That's what I said.
Post automatically merged:

Nope. Only faggys complained about animation before because it wasn't at level of Demon Slayer. The animation was good enough. At Wano they turned at DBS shit.

Your sentence makes no sense because is the opposite. Pacing is part of animation. That's what I said.
Post automatically merged:

Nope. Only faggys complained about animation before because it wasn't at level of Demon Slayer. The animation was good enough. At Wano they turned at DBS shit.
Bro, even if people weren't actively complaining about One Piece's animation before Wano, it was not particularly well regarded by anyone. The show looked incredibly dated and was in desperate need of a visual update.

Not only did Wano tackle a lot of the issues that plagued the show visually, like the shows almost complete lack of any attempt at compositing, but there was a significant raise in animation quality that has definitely helped raise the profile of the series, at least online.

Also, pacing isn't completely part of animation. Its a direction thing. Like, yes, they are related, but also, they aren't necesarily mutually exclusive.

Also, your continous comparisons to DBS only make you look ignorant.

H

Herrera95

Bro, even if people weren't actively complaining about One Piece's animation before Wano, it was not particularly well regarded by anyone. The show looked incredibly dated and was in desperate need of a visual update.

Not only did Wano tackle a lot of the issues that plagued the show visually, like the shows almost complete lack of any attempt at compositing, but there was a significant raise in animation quality that has definitely helped raise the profile of the series, at least online.

Also, pacing isn't completely part of animation. Its a direction thing. Like, yes, they are related, but also, they aren't necesarily mutually exclusive.

Also, your continous comparisons to DBS only make you look ignorant.
Yeah. One Piece wasn't on level of Kimetsu no Yaiba. But that doesn't mean it has to become DBS shit.

Thanks guys.

Almost the entire arc is non stop filled with lore and related matters. There'll be at least a couple high quality episodes.
Even Wano itself does not contain exclusively high quality animation.
Yeah, that's why i'm asking this question. I was hoping it's same/similiar to wholecake island arc which is the cleanest post TS.

I don't want to see Wano garbage pollute those epic moments in Egghead.