Speculations Is Queen down for good?

Is the fight over?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Just posted in the spoiler thread about it. There's no real satisfaction or sense of closure at the end of this chapter. It definitely feels like Queen could get back up for a final chapter and take a full beat down. But I'm not exactly betting on it, given we're discussing Oda here. There's a larger chance of Queen being down for good than getting up for a final struggle. 60/40 in Queen being KO'd.

Just posted in the spoiler thread about it. There's no real satisfaction or sense of closure at the end of this chapter. It definitely feels like Queen could get back up for a final chapter and take a full beat down. But I'm not exactly betting on it, given we're discussing Oda here. There's a larger chance of Queen being down for good than getting up for a final struggle. 60/40 in Queen being KO'd.
Yeah. Reading the initial spoilers I though he'd be back up for sure, but the panels gave me a different vibe. I'm leaning toward him being out for good now, although it seems a bit underwhelming if that's the case. Was expecting better from this fight.

No idea honestly.

The thing that lack here imo is the usual shonen scene were antagonist try something on the protagonist and it miserably failed then the protagonist have a clear upper hand and overpowered the antagonist.

Here Sanji just attack an unfocus Queen. Sanji never really overpowered Queen in a direct clash like he did in the Mr2 fight or the Jabura fight.

Now maybe Oda will not not follow this road with this fight and it is over.

It is hard to say, really.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah. Reading the initial spoilers I though he'd be back up for sure, but the panels gave me a different vibe. I'm leaning toward him being out for good now, although it seems a bit underwhelming if that's the case. Was expecting better from this fight.
The chapter quality is pretty great.
The fight quality is atrocious.

Queen has a pretty varied toolkit that could've made for some unique set ups, but instead Oda limited him to useless fodder moves. And Sanji's AP was so subpar it took 19 chapters of combat before now for Queen just to get winded and slow down a bit. Absolute bad chorography and there wasn't any reason to be invested in the fight prior to Sanji's exoskeleton popping up.

I think it'll be another Who's Who v. Jinbe situation, where people expect more from the fight because it's just getting good. And Oda's going to let us all down.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
We'll probably be told in an SBS that Queen/King are awakened, Oda won't show it now cause that means dragging out these fights for another 3/4 chapters.
We learned that devil fruits can be awakened back than with zoans... but it would be just stupid for Oda to reveal that they used awakening without him mentioning in chapter like in vivre cards it was revealed that F6 had haki.... why not use it if you have it ?
Post automatically merged:

If Sanji defeats queen this chapter he is going for the roof
:kata:
nah, hes going for whatever marine send to wano

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Maybe.

But it would be only for one more chapter, and at this stage I’ve seen Queen being battered around for so long another chapter of it doesn’t really appeal.

And with the way the fight has gone so far I’m not really expecting him to suddenly be putting up a great CQC fight, given that he doesn’t even have his arm anymore.