Character Discussion Is Sanji the SECOND most impressive Strawhat after Luffy this arc?

Is he?

• Total voters
Love how you just erased him destroying Kizaru's laser out of your mind.
At that point, Kizaru did all he had to do. He killed the Stella (though Saturn did like 50% of it ngl), and Sanji claimed he would save Stella and take him to Bonney.
Well, he failed at that miserably, so I don't think him blocking a beam aimed at Bonney and Kuma matters. Can't right that type of wrong so easily, unless he defeated Kizaru in retaliation or something.

At that point, Kizaru did all he had to do. He killed the Stella (though Saturn did like 50% of it ngl), and Sanji claimed he would save Stella and take him to Bonney.
Well, he failed at that miserably, so I don't think him blocking a beam aimed at Bonney and Kuma matters. Can't right that type of wrong so easily, unless he defeated Kizaru in retaliation or something.
Destroying something that shocked both Kizaru himself and Franky who questioned how, doesn't matter?

Sanji beat one seraphim , clashing with 1 admiral and 2 gorosei , captured with one cp0 with his smart move .
he saved nami , bonney , edison in last minute. He carrying vegapunk .
not to be that guy but;

when did Sanji beat a seraphim?
when did Sanji clash with an admiral?
when did Sanji clash with 2 gorosei?

all I remember is;

Sanji clashing with a seraphim
Sanji blocking a laser and getting kicked away by an admiral
Sanji blocking Jay's leg and Sanji blocking Ethan's swing and kicked him in the face

Or did I read wrong?

- The only one of the M3 that went 1vs1 against a Seraphim (tanking his fishman karate fist with his bare face smiling) :jinbewat::sanmoji:
- barely any damage against Saturn hax, then proceded to deflect his attack:sanmoji::saturn:
- the only person in history to cancel out a laser beam, leaving Kizaru shocked, then almost zero damage after one of his kick in the face while carrying Vegapunk :sanjismug::kizawat:
- speedblizted and blocked the sword slash of Zoro's EoS opponent (introduced by Oda pointing out his speed among all the Gorosei) while carrying Vegapunk dead body
:gotres::cryabit:

not to be that guy but;

when did Sanji beat a seraphim?
when did Sanji clash with an admiral?
when did Sanji clash with 2 gorosei?

all I remember is;

Sanji clashing with a seraphim
Sanji blocking a laser and getting kicked away by an admiral
Sanji blocking Jay's leg and Sanji blocking Ethan's swing and kicked him in the face

Or did I read wrong?
At least he trying for something :) he is not dealing with luffys leftover :)

Obviously, he is doing shit, not getting offpanneled for 7 months just for the enemy give the full information to the gorosei unhindered.
Saved multiple people. Prevented ryoomas rival from doing shit, handled the seraphim solo, didn't drag jimbo down as his personal retardwrangler to be just getting bridal carried away

Oda knows who deserves to be on the page and who not:josad: