Future Events Is Sanji vs Ryou even more likely after Wano

Has Sanji vs GB become more likely ?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
So Wano happened, and as I suspected Ryoukugyu became even more likely to be a Sanji opponent.

Before the only thing we had was:-
- Doesnt eat food...whilst Sanji is a cook
- Womaniser

Now we have:-
- Is a racist WG supremecist. Basically loves CDs and Royals. Opposite of Sanji.
- Steals the nutirents out of people and malnourishes them. Whilst Sanji cooks for them and feeds them.
- Plant user (( Sanji has beaten a plant user before in a film)). Kinda irrelevant but eh.
- Very expressive like literally every opponent Sanji fights.

Probably more but I forgot. But yh honestly GB in Wano sealed the deal for Sanji vs GB. He gives me major Jabra vibes. Could potentially be Sanji's best fight in the series.

So Wano happened, and as I suspected Ryoukugyu became even more likely to be a Sanji opponent.

- Womaniser

- Is a racist WG supremecist. Basically loves CDs and Royals. Opposite of Sanji.
- Steals the nutirents out of people and malnourishes them. Whilst Sanji cooks for them and feeds them.
- Plant user (( Sanji has beaten a plant user before in a film)). Kinda irrelevant but eh.

Probably more but I forgot. But yh honestly GB in Wano sealed the deal for Sanji vs GB. He gives me major Jabra vibes. Could potentially be Sanji's best fight in the series.

Actually Ryokugyu it's also a possible Jinbe enemy.

Unlike Green Bull, Jinbe is a "gentleman" (said by Robin). His plant fruit could be a nice challenge to Fishman Karate.

Also, Ryokugyu could be a Yamato opponent too, considering how the admiral supposedly like women (in the world of One Piece who wouldn't eheh) and they have already an history.

Actually Ryokugyu it's also a possible Jinbe enemy.

Unlike Green Bull, Jinbe is a "gentleman" (said by Robin). His plant fruit could be a nice challenge to Fishman Karate.

Also, Ryokugyu could be a Yamato opponent too, considering how the admiral supposedly like women (in the world of One Piece who wouldn't eheh) and they have already an history.
No

Jinbe will never fight an Admiral

Yamato isnt in the final war arc.

- Womaniser

I also agree. Aramaki is likely Cook's final fight of the series.

I got GB as Zoro’s admiral duel. Katana user, loyal to Akainu, deadly draining ability that Zoro may be able to resist because of his experience w enma and plus he showed us that he has a workaround to his flame weakness. I’d much prefer Sanji vs Kizaru, battle between the fastest/strongest kicks in the verse, loyal to Akainu, Sanji also has experience w dodging similar lasers and it be nice to see how he fares against a light beam sword since normal ones break on his flesh. On the womanizer comment in GB’s introduction, I thought we’d see more talk like that but we didn’t maybe it was just a random perverted statement from him. He treated Fuji to food but he didn’t cook the food himself or was there any implication that he did. I never saw his indifference to eating as a slight against cooks just that it was hinting at the type of devil fruit he had. Again for the flames he showed us that yes it is his devil fruit weakness but that he’s too strong to succumb to it, he showed an ability to resist flame but if the flames are too much he can plant a seedling of himself and restore his body. I used to believe he was for Sanji after all these things but now it’s different for me, I certainly didn’t think he’d be a swordsman as well. At the end of the day I’m just glad to see that Sanji and Zoro could finally potentially get logia fights, if they actually fight the admirals(I hope they do).

- Womaniser

That's so fucking lame. Plant vs fire. Fucking doo doo. Chrono stop supporting this shit. I'd rather sanji fights alvida than green shit.