Future Events Is Sanji vs Ryou even more likely after Wano

Has Sanji vs GB become more likely ?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
That's so fucking lame. Plant vs fire. Fucking doo doo. Chrono stop supporting this shit. I'd rather sanji fights alvida than green shit.
Aramaki literally showed he has flame proof forest. We dont know why Boro Breath worked but possibly he didnt use his technique when Momo shot it out.

GB as of now negged 2 commanders, tanked AdvCoC like it was a fodder attack, showed insane AoE, and neg diffed all of Kaido's opponents in one go. Idk what fantasy land you're living in to think that one Anti-Feat writes off all those amazing feats which he produced in the span of 3 chaps...but wake up.
Post automatically merged:

Why do you want Sanji to fight the weakest Admiral
He literally has the best feats.

I think Oda will make Sanji's final opponent someone whose abilities are an amalgamation of all previous opponents' abilites but leveled up to the next level.

Sanji's 1vs1 fights in the series are:

1- Kuroobi:
Race: Fishman / Class: Martial Artist.

2- M2 Bon Clay:
Race: Shapeshifter/ Class: Martial Artist.

3- Jyabura:
Race: Zoan / Class: Martial Artist.

4- Absalom:
Race: Invisible Enhanced Human / Class: Gunner???

5- Queen:
Race: Cyborg Ancient Zoan / Class: Scientist / Sub Class: Swordsman.

In that case the last opponent will likely be someone who's a:
1- Race: Cyborg Mythical Zoan/Giant.
2- Class: Martial Artist / Weapon master.
3- Sub Class: Scientist.

Last edited:
I think Oda will make Sanji's final opponent someone whose abilities are an amalgamation of all previous opponents' abilites but leveled up to the next level.

Sanji's 1vs1 fights in the series are:

1- Kuroobi: Race:
Race: Fishman / Class: Martial Artist.

2- M2 Bon Clay:
Race: Shapeshifter/ Class: Martial Artist.

3- Jyabura:
Race: Zoan / Class: Martial Artist.

4- Absalom:
Race: Invisible Enhanced Human / Class: Gunner???

5- Queen:
Race: Cyborg Ancient Zoan / Class: Scientist / Sub Class: Swordsman.

In that case the last opponent will likely be someone who's a:
1- Race: Cyborg Mythical Zoan/Giant.
2- Class: Martial Artist / Weapon master.
3- Sub Class: Scientist.
Why ? Why would you think this ?

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
wait you seriously dickride greenbull because you want sanji to fight him? why the fuck would you want your fave to fight fodder? greenbull is shit, stop the cap

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
โ€Ž
after he suffered with zoro's student, it's clear than he is weakest admiral (for me is vice+) so in conclusion yes he will fight agaisnt sanjino

Actually Ryokugyu it's also a possible Jinbe enemy.

Unlike Green Bull, Jinbe is a "gentleman" (said by Robin). His plant fruit could be a nice challenge to Fishman Karate.

Also, Ryokugyu could be a Yamato opponent too, considering how the admiral supposedly like women (in the world of One Piece who wouldn't eheh) and they have already an history.
jinbei will fight agaisnt fugi
luffy vs akainu
zoro vs kizaru
jinbei vs fugi
sanjino vs greenbull
or
yamato vs greenbull and sanjino vs black vice

No

Jinbe will never fight an Admiral

Yamato isnt in the final war arc.
jinbei will fight agaisnt fugi. He always will be stronger than sanjino:milaugh:

make sense, he is the L taker of the admirals
In reallity he is vice+ level

I want Sanji to fight Kizaru, i think this fits more in the story so far. Green bull can be taken down by Jinbe, it would be nice to see how Jinbe can manipulate water around him in offense vs GB.
Last i would like Zoro to defeat Akainu (yes more than i like Luffy to do it) i want Zoro to humiliate Akainu because Luffy can't give him such a defeat.