Has Sanji vs GB become more likely ?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I want Sanji to fight Kizaru, i think this fits more in the story so far. Green bull can be taken down by Jinbe, it would be nice to see how Jinbe can manipulate water around him in offense vs GB.
Last i would like Zoro to defeat Akainu (yes more than i like Luffy to do it) i want Zoro to humiliate Akainu because Luffy can't give him such a defeat.
kizaru is like king. He is too much for him

Aramaki literally showed he has flame proof forest. We dont know why Boro Breath worked but possibly he didnt use his technique when Momo shot it out.

GB as of now negged 2 commanders, tanked AdvCoC like it was a fodder attack, showed insane AoE, and neg diffed all of Kaido's opponents in one go. Idk what fantasy land you're living in to think that one Anti-Feat writes off all those amazing feats which he produced in the span of 3 chaps...but wake up.
Post automatically merged:

He literally has the best feats.
He's not fire proof. He's fire resistant. Like some types of plants. It's best to not assume stuff. He showed He's resistant to fodder fire from literal fodder and momos Boro breath was actually hot enough to burn him.

If anything he'll fight Kizaru. Powerful kicking machines and speedsters. Dumb vs intelligent, advanced observation haki vs light speed and just like Sanji the number three of the monster trio (Akainu/Aokiji/Kizaru).

Isn’t Kizaru the perfect matchup for Sanji?
Fighting style are the same, speed related, color scheme of M3:
Red - Akainu and Luffy
Green - GB and Zoro
Yellow - Sanji and Kizaru
Why is everyone assuming Zoro and Kizaru are gonna fight? Admirals are supposed to be equal, Kizaru’s not on another level compared to GB.

Last edited:
Isn’t Kizaru the perfect matchup for Sanji?
Fighting style are the same, speed related, color scheme of M3:
Red - Akainu and Luffy
Green - GB and Zoro
Yellow - Sanji and Kizaru
Why is everyone assuming Zoro and Kizaru are gonna fight? Admirals are supposed to be equal, Kizaru’s not on another level compared to GB.
If anything he'll fight Kizaru. Powerful kicking machines and speedsters. Dumb vs intelligent, advanced observation haki vs light speed and just like Sanji the number three of the monster trio (Akainu/Aokiji/Kizaru).
I want Sanji to fight Kizaru, i think this fits more in the story so far. Green bull can be taken down by Jinbe, it would be nice to see how Jinbe can manipulate water around him in offense vs GB.
Last i would like Zoro to defeat Akainu (yes more than i like Luffy to do it) i want Zoro to humiliate Akainu because Luffy can't give him such a defeat.
For everyone saying Kizaru....your points are all moot. Oda doesnt give a fuck about how much abilities suit each other. If he did....he would have Sanji fight King, instead of Queen. Oda doesnt care about "oh they're both kickers" or "oh look they are both fast". He cares about character and personality. What gives them conflict and what kind of person they are.

Sanji has a set standard for his opponents. Which are arrogant, hot-heads, who are highly expressive. Greenbull fits all this criteria

Greenbull also have natural conflicts and clash of beliefs towards Sanji.

Not only does Kizaru not fit the usual personality standard of any Sanji opponent, he also has no opposing opinions or natural conflicts against Sanji.

Saying "But they're both Yellow" isnt gonna make them have a fight. Kizaru fits Zoro better than he fits Sanji.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
No because Sanji was completely irrelevant in Ryokugyu’s real introduction while at the exact same time Oda was hyping the flame of the revolution and enemy of the World Gov Sabo.