Future Events Is Sanji vs Ryou even more likely after Wano

Has Sanji vs GB become more likely ?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
I got GB as Zoro’s admiral duel. Katana user, loyal to Akainu, deadly draining ability that Zoro may be able to resist because of his experience w enma and plus he showed us that he has a workaround to his flame weakness. I’d much prefer Sanji vs Kizaru, battle between the fastest/strongest kicks in the verse, loyal to Akainu, Sanji also has experience w dodging similar lasers and it be nice to see how he fares against a light beam sword since normal ones break on his flesh. On the womanizer comment in GB’s introduction, I thought we’d see more talk like that but we didn’t maybe it was just a random perverted statement from him. He treated Fuji to food but he didn’t cook the food himself or was there any implication that he did. I never saw his indifference to eating as a slight against cooks just that it was hinting at the type of devil fruit he had. Again for the flames he showed us that yes it is his devil fruit weakness but that he’s too strong to succumb to it, he showed an ability to resist flame but if the flames are too much he can plant a seedling of himself and restore his body. I used to believe he was for Sanji after all these things but now it’s different for me, I certainly didn’t think he’d be a swordsman as well. At the end of the day I’m just glad to see that Sanji and Zoro could finally potentially get logia fights, if they actually fight the admirals(I hope they do).

Unfortunately, cutting light is the real wank Oda would choose.

Oda doesnt give a fuck about how much abilities suit each other.
How would you know that? There are examples of fights with either the same fighting styles, contrasting abilities or similar skills so your claim is an assumption that was proven wrong every now and then. There is also a very striking similarity between the admiral color trio and the monster trio that is undeniable which might be foreshadowing for Sanji's fight.

King has 2 abilities overlap with Sanji but no character traits, different strength portrayal and a different main fighting style. In Kizaru's case there are so many overlaps that it is hard to imagine that's sheer coincidence. It could be but for me its crystal-clear that Kizaru is the only admiral Sanji might fight.

Kizaru fits Zoro better than he fits Sanji.
Not in the slightest. Just because he created a lightsword once to fight the pirate king's first mate doesn't mean he fits to Zoro. He is neither a kenshi nor is his ability suited for sword fighting the way it was established against the supernova.

How would you know that? There are examples of fights with either the same fighting styles, contrasting abilities or similar skills so your claim is an assumption that was proven wrong every now and then. There is also a very striking similarity between the admiral color trio and the monster trio that is undeniable which might be foreshadowing for Sanji's fight.

King has 2 abilities overlap with Sanji but no character traits, different strength portrayal and a different main fighting style. In Kizaru's case there are so many overlaps that it is hard to imagine that's sheer coincidence. It could be but for me its crystal-clear that Kizaru is the only admiral Sanji might fight.

Not in the slightest. Just because he created a lightsword once to fight the pirate king's first mate doesn't mean he fits to Zoro. He is neither a kenshi nor is his ability suited for sword fighting the way it was established against the supernova.
Not for Sanji. Kaku and his Rankuyaku kicks suited him but he got Jabra. King suited him but he got Queen. Katakuri suited him but he got nothing. Their is also no colour similarity. Sanji's colour is blue....thus he should fight Aokiji, but Aokiji isnt an Admiral anymore. If we go by haircolour, then Luffy shouldnt fight Akainu, since his hair isnt red.

King had flame powers, wore black, used kicks, could also fly, was speedy. He was perfect for Sanji using your logic but they never fought. Their isnt many overlaps with Kizaru....their are way more with King then their is Kizaru.

Again, unlike you....im not using abilities to say they would fight. Im using character traits, philosphies and personalities. Kizaru is a quiet, calm and compossed dude. Thats what all Zoro opponents have been. He isnt loud and rambacious like GB, which are what all Sanji opponents have been.

Not for Sanji. Kaku and his Rankuyaku kicks suited him but he got Jabra. King suited him but he got Queen. Katakuri suited him but he got nothing. Their is also no colour similarity. Sanji's colour is blue....thus he should fight Aokiji, but Aokiji isnt an Admiral anymore. If we go by haircolour, then Luffy shouldnt fight Akainu, since his hair isnt red.

King had flame powers, wore black, used kicks, could also fly, was speedy. He was perfect for Sanji using your logic but they never fought. Their isnt many overlaps with Kizaru....their are way more with King then their is Kizaru.

Again, unlike you....im not using abilities to say they would fight. Im using character traits, philosphies and personalities. Kizaru is a quiet, calm and compossed dude. Thats what all Zoro opponents have been. He isnt loud and rambacious like GB, which are what all Sanji opponents have been.
Eh I think otherwise and I don't mind if he fights Greenbull. I just don't see it for reasons already explained.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Sentomaru

Yh like Pageone right
Post automatically merged:

Oda even makes a parallel between Queen and Greenbull

Not trying to downplay tho, both GB and Queen just like to overreact to stuffs abit. Queen at that point is still prety much just as strong as Zoro, just like Greenbull is not that far off Shanks.
Greenbull >= Shanks.

But your right....they overreact. Like every Sanji opponent tbh.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Isn’t Kizaru the perfect matchup for Sanji?
Fighting style are the same, speed related, color scheme of M3:
Red - Akainu and Luffy
Green - GB and Zoro
Yellow - Sanji and Kizaru
Why is everyone assuming Zoro and Kizaru are gonna fight? Admirals are supposed to be equal, Kizaru’s not on another level compared to GB.
like King:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Oda even makes a parallel between Queen and Greenbull

Not trying to downplay tho, both GB and Queen just like to overreact to stuffs abit. Queen at that point is still prety much just as strong as Zoro, just like Greenbull is not that far off Shanks.
:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

The real question is if Oda decides to have Law/Kidd & Zoro fighting the Admirals while Luffy takes on Akainu who will fight with Sanji ? Sentomaru ? SSG ?

Agree that it makes sense, and hes a logia just like the OG Trio. Im just not sure if Zoro and Sanji are 100% going to fight the Admirals... Im going to make a thread about the SSG and Sanji's possible connections to it soon...

But i really want to understand those who think Greenbull "looked bad" during his introduction at Wano

Lmao, this dude is responsible for giving Admirals extreme respect post-timeskip, actually thats one of the best strength displays an Admiral has ever got, except for Akainu in Marineford probably

That was one of the most obvious strength depictures in the series for the current top tier characters.

- Negged King and Queen offscreen (who tried to attack him first), who were chilling in Udon, drinking booze with their subbordinates.
7 days after the actuals events of Onigashima

- Made Shanks stop whatever was he doing so he could come all the way to Wano to stop an Admiral who was willing to fight an Alliance that beat Kaido and Big Mom

- Didn't even mentioned Shanks's name after getting sneak attacked, but rather treated him with his crew like all of them together was the actual problem there, and not Shanks alone (apart from the Wano Alliance of course)

Thats how much Oda needs to move the plot to make an Admiral hold back...

You need to try extremely hard to actually downplay Aramaki here, like... really hard, and on top of that anyone can easily bring up much worser stuff that do make other characters labelled as "top tiers" to look like shit, which definitely isn't the case with Aramaki, not even close

Sanjino will fight SSG
Cope
SSG replaced the Shichibukai including Mihawk

SSG >>>

:finally:

Last edited:
Too early to say. I didnt like how he retreated immediately when Shanks arrived. Didnt damage scabbard hell of a lot.

I think sanji vs kizaru makes sense . Battle of speed .

So Wano happened, and as I suspected Ryoukugyu became even more likely to be a Sanji opponent.

Before the only thing we had was:-
- Doesnt eat food...whilst Sanji is a cook
- Womaniser

Now we have:-
- Is a racist WG supremecist. Basically loves CDs and Royals. Opposite of Sanji.
- Steals the nutirents out of people and malnourishes them. Whilst Sanji cooks for them and feeds them.
- Plant user (( Sanji has beaten a plant user before in a film)). Kinda irrelevant but eh.
- Very expressive like literally every opponent Sanji fights.

Probably more but I forgot. But yh honestly GB in Wano sealed the deal for Sanji vs GB. He gives me major Jabra vibes. Could potentially be Sanji's best fight in the series.
Also ryokogyu will be in elemental disadvantage .

Fire always wins .

Sanji gonna fight Kizaru, why do people even try to pretend to otherwise. Kizaru is literally connected to Vegapunk, who are in turn connected to Germa and Queen.

Zoro gonna fight GB more lilkely, he's a loyal dog to Akainu just like he is to Luffy.