Speculations Is Shanks gonna have the exact same fighting style as Mihawk, except slightly weaker?

Tell me you fraud , how does Shanks ATTACK ?
Does he use his p*nis to attack? psychic attacks like fucking psyduck? i guess he must be a Martial Artist right? FOOL
We’ve seen Shanks “attack” a grand total of 3 times in the entire series (WB clash, blocking Akainu, and intimidating GB), yet you think we have a good idea of what his fighting style should be? :nicagesmile:

We’ve only seen the tip of the iceberg of what a CoC master can do, and Oda will use Shanks to show us the full potential of CoC

We’ve seen Shanks “attack” a grand total of 3 times in the entire series (WB clash, blocking Akainu, and intimidating GB), yet you think we have a good idea of what his fighting style should be? :nicagesmile:

We’ve only seen the tip of the iceberg of what a CoC master can do, and Oda will use Shanks to show us the full potential of CoC
THEN TELL ME , HOW DO YOU PICTURE HIM ATTACKING ? WITH HIS DICK?
LITERALLY IN FILM RED WE ARE SHOWN 1 OF SHANKS POWERS OTHER THEN COC AND HE HAS A FLAMING...... SWORD
Give me a SINGLE guess of how he could possibly attack other then WITH A GOD DAMN SWORD