Character Discussion is Shanks really evil??.. One Piece chapter 1083 review

I really suspect he is and the Red Haired Pirates= the Holy Knights.

I'm not sure why, but I've never trusted his character and think he's responsible for Roger and Ace's death.

Things that don't add up about him for me-

That he "stopped" the war. Everyone acted like it was because he was so cool, but seriously that's stupid. Why did everyone including Akainu and Kizaru not even attempt to fight him or the RH pirates? Seems fishy that Akainu would completely back off from a "Pirate". Plus, how conveniant that he shows up after Ace and WB are dead.

That he casually shows up in front of the Gorosei without any problems.

That he "accidently" left a very valuable devil fruit out in the open knowing Luffy would eat it.

Whitebeard did not trust or like him at all. Whitebeard had a friendship/rivary with Roger, yet seemed to hold Shanks in contempt for some reason.

IMO he sought out Luffy. He was looking for the reincarnation of Joyboy possibly because Joyboy/Luffy is the only one who can find the onepiece or perform a neccesary task to obtain it etc...

I

I really suspect he is and the Red Haired Pirates= the Holy Knights.

I'm not sure why, but I've never trusted his character and think he's responsible for Roger and Ace's death.

Things that don't add up about him for me-

That he "stopped" the war. Everyone acted like it was because he was so cool, but seriously that's stupid. Why did everyone including Akainu and Kizaru not even attempt to fight him or the RH pirates? Seems fishy that Akainu would completely back off from a "Pirate". Plus, how conveniant that he shows up after Ace and WB are dead.

That he casually shows up in front of the Gorosei without any problems.

That he "accidently" left a very valuable devil fruit out in the open knowing Luffy would eat it.

Whitebeard did not trust or like him at all. Whitebeard had a friendship/rivary with Roger, yet seemed to hold Shanks in contempt for some reason.

IMO he sought out Luffy. He was looking for the reincarnation of Joyboy possibly because Joyboy/Luffy is the only one who can find the onepiece or perform a neccesary task to obtain it etc...

I
Well....while I myself do not believe this is the case, it should be noted that there are 9 top members of the crew, including Shanks. For what it's worth.