Future Events Is the RS really gone?

Is the RS gone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quite an old thread but I'm pretty sure I was on the right track :hope:

Sanji shown some interest in Queen's laser technology and the mechanical and laser shooting arm Sanji ripped off was very close to the RS remains. If he told Franky were to find it, he might have recovered both the arm and whatever remained of the RS (the suit was able to withstand an attack from King, it is impossible it was completely destroyed by Sanji's stomping on its canister).

Franky already repaired his shogun in Wano but he didn't mention anything about Queen's arm or the RS. It is important to remember Sanji already wanted Franky and Usopp to modify the RS's design, something that never happened, but they have probably discussed about it during the fortnight before the raid to Onigashima. It wouldn't be absurd for Franky to work on a secret project for Sanji. :beanmean:

Now Franky is beside Sanji and everything seems lost. Kuma and the robot can't take on both Kizaru and Saturn, not even if Luffy fights alongside them. Not to mention Vegapunk is there, ready to say something about Judge and Sora, a matter he has been absurdly silent about. He hasn't even looked at Sanji twice.

You know what it means right?

New RS Sanji may appear anytime :crazwhat:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Quite an old thread but I'm pretty sure I was on the right track :hope:

Sanji shown some interest in Queen's laser technology and the mechanical and laser shooting arm Sanji ripped off was very close to the RS remains. If he told Franky were to find it, he might have recovered both the arm and whatever remained of the RS (the suit was able to withstand an attack from King, it is impossible it was completely destroyed by Sanji's stomping on its canister).

Franky already repaired his shogun in Wano but he didn't mention anything about Queen's arm or the RS. It is important to remember Sanji already wanted Franky and Usopp to modify the RS's design, something that never happened, but they have probably discussed about it during the fortnight before the raid to Onigashima. It wouldn't be absurd for Franky to work on a secret project for Sanji. :beanmean:

Now Franky is beside Sanji and everything seems lost. Kuma and the robot can't take on both Kizaru and Saturn, not even if Luffy fights alongside them. Not to mention Vegapunk is there, ready to say something about Judge and Sora, a matter he has been absurdly silent about. He hasn't even looked at Sanji twice.

You know what it means right?

New RS Sanji may appear anytime :crazwhat:
Let it go son just let it go...

Just like Momonosuke did. He is Vinsmoke Sanji, he cannot hide forever :josad:

Post automatically merged:

It's a good thing tbh.

I dont understand why a Sanji fan would want Sanji to fight in a Super Sentai spandex suit instead of using Diable Jambe.
DJ is the worst power up ever. It is a weaker Mera Mera no mi :whitepress:
The RS was beautiful :steef:

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Just like Momonosuke did. He is Vinsmoke Sanji, he cannot hide forever :josad:

Post automatically merged:

DJ is the worst power up ever. It is a weaker Mera Mera no mi :whitepress:
The RS was beautiful :steef:
Why would he do that? He hates his Family lol

Why would he do that? He hates his Family lol
I'm sure Judge is not a bad guy. He just made all the wrong choices to (try to) fulfill his family's stupid dream. This is why old Sanji in the future were things went wrong looks exactly like his biological father.

Judge also knows Morgans, who owns the journal where the Germa comic strip was published, but they never interacted. Why wouldn't he have said something on the man that pictured Germa as evil and the hero Sora (like his wife!) as their counterpart? I'm quite confident Judge himself drew the comic strip twenty-something years ago in Sora's honor. He still loves Sora and despises himself every single day for what he did. He knows she was right. His family history destroyed his life. Sanji will forgive him. Judge the mangaka exists :sighting:
Vegapunk will say something, he has to :josad:

Peroroncino

β€Ž
I'm sure Judge is not a bad guy. He just made all the wrong choices to (try to) fulfill his family's stupid dream. This is why old Sanji in the future were things went wrong looks exactly like his biological father.

Judge also knows Morgans, who owns the journal where the Germa comic strip was published, but they never interacted. Why wouldn't he have said something on the man that pictured Germa as evil and the hero Sora (like his wife!) as their counterpart? I'm quite confident Judge himself drew the comic strip twenty-something years ago in Sora's honor. He still loves Sora and despises himself every single day for what he did. He knows she was right. His family history destroyed his life. Sanji will forgive him. Judge the mangaka exists :sighting:
Vegapunk will say something, he has to :josad:
You want to ruin sanjis character

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Because it makes him super strong. What else is there to want in a shonen battle manga
You know what else made Sanji strong?
Ifrit Jambe.
That'll always be more of a "Sanji" Powerup, suiting his character.

You know what else can make Sanji strong?
Haki Powerups, like Oda gives Zoro.
@Jackteo is a huge fan of Sanji getting CoC.

Aesthetic wise as well, Power wise as well - the RS was always below-par.
And it made sense, it was always just gonna be a stepping stone for the actual Wano Powerup - his Modifications & IJ.

You know what else made Sanji strong?
Ifrit Jambe.
That'll always be more of a "Sanji" Powerup, suiting his character.

You know what else can make Sanji strong?
Haki Powerups, like Oda gives Zoro.
@Jackteo is a huge fan of Sanji getting CoC.

Aesthetic wise as well, Power wise as well - the RS was always below-par.
And it made sense, it was always just gonna be a stepping stone for the actual Wano Powerup - his Modifications & IJ.
Not just a stepping stone. It's a proof that "Sanji is actually stronger, Sanji/Oda just won't do it".

Last edited:
You want to ruin sanjis character
Don't be afraid of Vinsmoke Sanji :kayneshrug:

@Jackteo is a huge fan of Sanji getting CoC
I don't really like CoC and I think it is probably the worst power CL⁢oda ever came up with (and I was sure of it even before Zoro showed it) . However at this point it would be ridiculous to treat the two Wings so differently. ACoC became way too important for Sanji not to have it, especially since he is a melee fighter:kayneshrug:

Sanji should have trained with Garp and then he should have eaten the mera mera no mi on Dressrosa. I get the All Blue crowd and It would be weird for Sanji never to swim again but fishermen don't have to and Jinbe is a strawhat. Coby stole his training, Sabo his DF, and Law his panel time. I hate those three so much:josad: