Character Discussion Is this clickbait title enough to convince you that Zoro will be WSS?

I have seen countless of posts that start with the same pattern.
how do you we convince the haters that Zoro will become WSS?
how is Zoro becoming WSS not talked about more?
the mental gymnastics done by the anti-Zoro haters to discredit Zoros future accomplishments are disrespectful to Odas work.

I am a Sanjifan, but we need to aknowledge that Zoro will become WSS.
as a Sanjifan I think Zoro and Sanji are very close in power. they are always portrayed as equal. unless they are not and Zoro mogs him. this is filler btw.

there is a wrong opinion that Mihawk is valid and that his title has meaning. Zoro becoming WSS only means that he is the best as swordsmanship. it has nothing to do with haki or strength.
Zoro is simply lucky to get haki aswell (bad writing).

I hope you all enjoyed this thread and that I managed to convinced some of you with my very novel and great ideas that are not controversial and if you disagree you are a bigot and a hater.
lets keep the discussion civil.

Zoro will become the WSS.

It's not a question of if, but when.

However, his journey to get to that point is shallow as fuck. So him getting that title, while cool, won't do much for me personally. Who knows, maybe Oda will dress it up to make it feel more grand than what it's been "built up" to be.

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
It should be common knowledge that each Straw Hat will able to achieve their lifelong dream in the end. The OP community for a long time tried to "rank" each of their dreams either by importance or significance (imo extremely subjective) and then use it to spin hate agendas. I also think that just because one Strawhat is willing to put aside their dream to help another (or their Captain) shouldn't devalue their own.

I have seen countless of posts that start with the same pattern.
how do you we convince the haters that Zoro will become WSS?
how is Zoro becoming WSS not talked about more?
the mental gymnastics done by the anti-Zoro haters to discredit Zoros future accomplishments are disrespectful to Odas work.

I am a Sanjifan, but we need to aknowledge that Zoro will become WSS.
as a Sanjifan I think Zoro and Sanji are very close in power. they are always portrayed as equal. unless they are not and Zoro mogs him. this is filler btw.

there is a wrong opinion that Mihawk is valid and that his title has meaning. Zoro becoming WSS only means that he is the best as swordsmanship. it has nothing to do with haki or strength.

I hope you all enjoyed this thread and that I managed to convinced some of you with my very novel and great ideas that are not controversial and if you disagree you are a bigot and a hater.
lets keep the discussion civil.
first part I agree, second no, arguing is not equal to power, gang is not equal to power.
A rivality I can see maybe between Zoro vs Killer both right hand/firt mate yeah that is a possible rivality in which they clash, even if Zoro is clearly stronger.
Sanji has his onw role in the crew, and is not close in power to Zoro simple because the story doesnt require that he has to.
Zoro need to become stronger to confront again Mihawk a legendary character that clash with Shank a Yonko.
Sanji is looking for all blue.

Goals are necessary to see how much will power you need to have to achive that.

See the difference between the 2 goals? One WSS other All blue?

Will power between this two, the difference is enormous, and will power is the key to be at the top and be also stronger.

Is this true? That swordsmanship has nothing to do with Haki or strength? Is Taming Enma possible without Haki? Is taming Enma part of Swordsmanship

He is destined to be the WSS just like Luffy is destined to be the Pirate King and the strongest character in the series.

I doubt anyone seriously believes that Zoro won't become the WSS, especially for the fact that Oda fail to establish noteworthy Swordsmen aside from Mihawk, Vista and possibly Shiryu.